Are you a business wiz and wanna work on CDNPAL?
At CDNPAL we're at a nexus.
1. We've purchased a bunch of super nice servers and load balancers to install at the datacenter.
2. We have code to start our real index of the web and are looking at a 60k budget to have the code to do the rest finished by an outsourced programming team we have selected.
3. We have wealthy individuals who contacted us by email and Kickstarter private messages and firms from Gust interested in our project asking us for MBA stuff and demos.
Both Shaun and I now have day jobs as programmers in the greater Los Angeles area and can not show up for demos or jumble up some financial information for the Kickstarter based inquiries we got.
So if you are an MBA, and you can answer the following questions (these happen to be from Draper Fisher Jurvetson), then contact us.
1. Investment size and structure requested
2. Description of the product or service
3. Brief history of the company
4. Business and marketing strategy
5. Analysis of the market and the competition
6. Full resumés of key management (highlighting industry and market expertise)
7. Current financial statements and projections"
We can give you #2, #3, and #6, and you could try to fill in #7 from our tax returns. You must also show up to demo technologies to Draper and others that have asked to see some of the tech in Southern California. There's one firm in Orange County that wants to see it right away.
We can't take off of work to do this when they are potentially just pulling our chain and wasting our time, so if you are a biz pro, this is a great opportunity.