I am recording my first album ever!!! I have been "pregnant" with the vision for a LONG time, and it is now in the birthing stages! It's happening! It's really happening!!!!! The songs are all written and well-crafted. The dynamics are adjusted to convey the tone and message of the song.
Check out my Facebook page to see new postings of videos of me playing my guitar in my living room.
All that's left to do is get them recorded, mixed, mastered and duplicated for the enjoyment of all of YOU! :-) I want a professional CD; not just a made-in-your-basement kind of album. Hence I have hired a professional ~ Justin Johnson! He will be producing the album, which means he’ll be thinking up ways to make this CD be the best it can be. He’ll also be hiring and scheduling the amazing musicians and doing the sound engineering, making the sound of each instrument be juuuuust right. He already has a studio in mind in Portland; we just need to reserve the studio and hire the amazing musicians.
It just all costs… money!
And that’s where YOU come in!!! This is a fan-funded project ~ which means you get to be part of making this dream come true!! You can pre-order your copy, and many other fun items too, right now! The funds will be used to create the best album possible. And it will make this project be a collaboration of work from people all over the world! :-) Pretty cool, I think!
You will NOT regret pre-purchasing this album! If we don't reach our goal by the date listed, all of the funds are returned to those who donated! So it's all or nothing. So don't wait! Order yours today.
I’d love for you to share the link with your family and friends so they can order it, too. Come to my events to check out my work in person. Share, Share, Share!The people on my amazing team are:
- My hubby. His "yes" to me doing this project has meant the world to me!!! And I so appreciate his willingness to pick up the slack around the house to help make this happen. He is an amazing support!
- Our Parents. This is both mine, Marv and LeeAnn Hadaller, and my husband’s parents, Dave and Barb Shelton. All four of them have lavished me with validation and encouragement. It would be fair and accurate to say they are my biggest fans!
- My Siblings. They, too, are so supportive and encouraging about this project!
- My Family and Babysitters. They are taking over for me on the home front while I go do my stuff in the studio for two weeks in April.
- Ryan and Amy Yanez. Ryan is playing bass for the album. We've been playing music together for 15 years or so. Amy is the wind beneath his wings and a HUGE prayer support for him.
- All of YOU - for helping get this show on the road and participating in making this thing happen.
- Justin Johnson – He is amazing! Check out his resume at www.jroom3.co.uk. Here's a list of the people he has worked with! (It is a pretty awesome list!)
Petra, Joann Rosario, Ron Kenoly, Jewel, Jessica Ketola, Charlotte Medley, Chris Eaton, Dielun, Fallon Bowman, Martin Lewis, Stacey Zegers, Chris Rodriguez, Andrew Moxon, Jennifer Friend, Staci Frenes, ESPN, Tim Braisted, Gerard Presencer, Rachael Lampa, Maggie Szabo, Sharif Iman, Annie Borgeson, Taylor Swift, Jusouza, Kathryn Grace, Worship Rises, Carman, Naomi Cockrill, Krissy Nordhoff, Still Water Sonet, Father's House, Meme, Stepanie, Glen Allen, Randy Holland, Beth Miner, Jenny Abner, Tim Williams, Caitlin Evenson, Timber, Nathan Lee, Abdeel, Joel Turner, Randy Deaver, Robert Rude, Brian Wood, Mike Cowart, RUUT, & Warrior Poets.
- (45 days)