Congratulations! Now It's the Final Countdown!
I've been waiting to make a "final countdown" joke for the last three days, so if you would please imagine Europe's classic synth-rock song playing while you read this, I'd appreciate it.
I want to thank you and congratulate you on this success, tell you about Stretch Goals, share a bonus from another awesome Kickstarter, and remind you to celebrate with me tonight during our Livestream! I'll have prizes, Q&A about "Cellar Door", and more!
We're 100% Funded! Thank You!
We still have about 15 hours to go, but we are successfully funded! That means "Cellar Door" will be brought to life and you'll all receive your rewards.
I am so tremendously grateful to all of you who got us this far. Every backer, every dollar, every like, comment, or share, all of it brought us closer to this tremendous accomplishment.
This is your victory as well. If you're here, you're as invested in "Cellar Door" as any of its creators. You didn't just buy rewards, you brought this project to life. You used your dollars and your voice to say, "I want this, make it real!" And you did it.
What's Next? Oh Yeah - Stretch Goals!
We have some awesome Stretch Goals to help us make the most of our success! A Stretch Goal is a bonus we'll unlock for our backers when we hit certain milestones above our original goal.
- For every $100 we get above our goal we will give a copy of "Cellar Door" to a local library
- At $11,400, we will have the cover re-colored in the water color style by my cousin Francesca Chimera
- At $11,600, backers at $40 and above will get a print from Brian Fisher, creator of the "Cellar Door" story "The Bone Man"
- At $11,800, all backers receive a digital copy of my unused script of "Cellar Door", called "Head Over Heels"
My friend Clay Adams of Fried Comics is running a "12 days of Christmas" Kickstarter for his holiday-horror masterpiece, "Red X-Mas: Silent Buy Deadly Night."
In "Red X-Mas", when Mrs. Claus dies in a tragic toy accident, Santa sets out to make all those little brats pay. Now, a Santa-skeptic FBI agent must team up with her wannabe-elf ex-husband to save their son--and Christmas!
Join Me Live Tonight!
I'm going live again tonight because last time we didn't get to really talk very much about "Cellar Door." Tonight I'll be:
- Giving away a page of original "Cellar Door" artwork"
- Sharing the behind-the-scenes on each story and creator in "Cellar Door"
- Updating you on rewards and surveys
- Drinking bourbon to celebrate