I’m writing to let you know that our biggest reprint ever, Kill Doctor Lucky, is on Kickstarter right now, with just three days to go.
Kill Doctor Lucky was the very first Cheapass Game, and this edition marks the 19.5th anniversary. It’s a lighthearted family game about murdering an old man in his house. Players sneak around Lucky Mansion looking for good weapons and hiding places, and they leap on every chance to take the old man out. But he’s not called “Doctor Lucky” for nothing: many murder attempts will be made, but only one will succeed.
We are now just over 350% of our initial goal, but we still have more to accomplish. Here are some of the details so far:
- (Unlocked) Highest quality cards, boards, rules sheet, and box.
- (Unlocked) Bonus rules including Patience the Cat and Escape from Lucky Mansion
- (Unlocked) A custom wooden master pawn for Doctor Lucky
- (Unlocked) Several new games and accessories
- (Next Goal) A full alternate board on the back of the main board
- (Ultimate Goal) Wooden pawns to replace the wood-filled plastic pawns
The new edition of Kill Doctor Lucky represents a massive quality improvement in the game mechanics and components over all previous editions. If you’ve never played the game, this is the perfect time to jump in!
Thanks for being a part of the Cheapass Games family and we hope you’ll enjoy Kill Doctor Lucky.