Update #35 - Welcome to the New Year!!
Happy New Year everyone!
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season, whatever you celebrate! We certainly did, even as busy as it's been. But, now we're back!
Just a quick notice that our weekly updates will now instead be every other week in order for us to focus more on the final push to production over the next few months.
Also, for those of you in the Vice Admiral tier and above, I apologize for any lack of communication. This holiday was especially busy and what time I had to work was spent focusing on the mechanics of the game. I will be in touch sometime this week with you all once again, now that things are returning to a more normal schedule.
For everybody else, here's a quick rundown of what the tentative plan for the next few months looks like:
- Follow up with backers of Vice Admiral Tier and above
- Begin translating mechanics from notes into book form
- Finish text for book, prep for proofing
- Finalize perks of Vice Admiral Tier and above
- Possible rules-lite beta for further testing at conventions
- Proof book text, review, revise, finalize
- Order limited edition logo pins
- Order books
- Ship to backers
Please do keep in mind this schedule is still only tentative. We are still on track and planning to meet our goal, but there is always a chance to for any number of issues to arise. Rest assured, though, if they do, we'll be sure to let you know right away.
We are looking forward to another great year and continuing to move forward with this project! See you again in two weeks for our next lore update! This time, we'll be taking a look at the Arachnoid race.
See you then!
- Project Lead Spirit and the Galloping Stars Team