Synergy: World's Best Wireless Smartphone Charger
Synergy: World's Best Wireless Smartphone Charger
Synergy™ is the World's Best Wireless Charger for Your Phone and Will Only be Funded if the $150,000 Goal is Met.
Synergy™ is the World's Best Wireless Charger for Your Phone and Will Only be Funded if the $150,000 Goal is Met. Read more
Synergy™ is Like Nothing You've Ever Seen. A Refreshing Yet Bold Blend of Industrial and Modern Design Make Synergy Beautiful and Exotic. A Laundry List of Innovative Features Make Synergy Smart. A Cast Metal Body, Screws, and a Solid Metal Base Make Synergy Tough. Synergy™, There is Nothing Like it.
Works with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S/4, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 4, Nokia 920, and Xperia Z.
******* SEVERAL NEW DETAILED IMAGES JUST ADDED BELOW *******
All Backers* receive a Synergy unit, Home Base, Vehicle Base (plugs to Car Lighter), High End Retail Packaging, Set of International Plug Adapters, Fuse Tap Kit (Hard Wire to Vehicle), and One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
$95 Pledge includes a Receiver Module of Choice.
$125 Pledge includes any TWO Accessories: Receiver Module, Spare Home Base, or Spare Vehicle Base.
$145 Pledge includes any THREE Accessories: Receiver Module, Spare Home Base, or Spare Vehicle Base.
* Excludes $1 reward
Charge your smartphone wirelessly from your home or vehicle and free yourself from the problems associated with cables.
Designed to be mobile, it can be taken from your home to your vehicle simply by pushing a button.
Solid 1.5 pound solid metal base and polycarbonate vehicle mount are included.
The LED ring "lights the way" at night for 5 seconds when an object is within proximity of its sensor.
Synergy's built in NFC tag automatically performs tasks when connected, such as launch a night clock, set an alarm, enable Bluetooth, launch Google Maps, or Launch a radio app.
Works with any Qi compliant smartphone but specifically designed for the Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, or iPhone 4.
The high powered rare earth magnet behind the charging surface coupled with a special foam pad insure that Synergy will never loosen or fall off your windshield over time yet, it can be easily removed, effortlessly.
The design is finished and we are almost ready to start production. Our project goal is to pay for the tooling, packaging, shipping, production materials, PCB assembly from a local CM, labor to cover product assembly, and other project costs not previously mentioned.
I have 16 years bringing products to market from concept to production. This includes products with very large volumes (millions a year) to prototype runs only. I've spent almost a decade running a business where I pioneered, designed, manufactured, and sold an innovative new product in the Vehicle Event Data Recorder Industry. The product was a first of its kind a decade ago. Today, there are several companies following in my footsteps by adopting several of the features I created years ago.
My extensive engineering, manufacturing, and business expertise help insure that I don't make common mistakes such as 1) Failing to properly prepare for large volume production in the event that the project is extraordinarily successful, 2) Failing to fully test the product before delivering to customers, 3) Adopting a proven quality control process at the production level, 4) Not building the infrastructure to properly handle customer service calls and Returns (RMA's), and 5) Not adopting a fully tested and reliable system to handle fulfillment.
My primary objectives are to 1) Meet my Kickstarter goal, 2) deliver the final product on schedule 3) Deliver a high quality product that exceeds all expectations, and 4) Negotiate key contracts with distributors.
I strongly believe that if you don't innovate something, why bother creating it. As a result of this philosophy coupled with the passion I have for product design, I now have 13 patents and patent pendings and continue to innovate every day.
Risks and challenges
1. Use suppliers that deliver on time with exceptional quality.
2. Fabricate all tooling that meet my high quality standards and be sure the tooling remains on schedule. Use long term relationships to select trusted suppliers.
3. Coordinate with all suppliers to deliver on schedule and work out any potential issues ahead of time.
4. Deliver fully documented drawings, Specifications & Requirements document, and remain in communication with suppliers to insure that suppliers exceeds expectations.
5. Be sure to quickly overcome ANY communication barriers and seek backup suppliers if problems surface early on.
6. As program manager, be sure not to forget anything... like FCC testing and certification, or creating the retail packaging, creating the bulk box to fulfill larger orders, or even creating the final labels which may include bar-codes to meet requirements of large distributors.
7. Launch a center to handle all fulfillment and final assembly activities which include integrating a proven ERP system, understanding Kickstarter's format so custom ERP programming can be completed ahead of time to handle all different options without deviating from the standard process.
8. Implement an RMA process to handle returns.
9. Have dedicated resources available to handle calls or email pertaining to questions, comments, or concerns. Not responding to customers is not an option.
10. Perform complete financial analysis before the start of the project to include all costs, including the shipping, Kickstarter fees, Amazon fees, taxes, overhead, patent filing costs, legal fees, new hires, etc.
11. Adopt a final quality control process to ensure that all product leaving the fulfillment house or manufacturing facility meets quality standards.
12. Adopt standard manufacturing techniques used on the production floor to control the build process, document defects and problems, and be sure that all final product is properly labeled with build, date, serial number, etc.
With 9+ years running a company as the CEO and founder, everything mentioned above and more come from extensive experience and lessons learned.
1. Keep track of all the backers.
2, Verify addresses, especially international addresses with varying formats.
3. Use an ERP system and ensure that the system is programmed to communicate seamlessly with different shipping organizations and Kickstarter Backer Reports.
4. Be sure hired staffed is hired ahead of time to handle volume fulfillment. Hiring people takes time, you can't wait until you're ready to ship to hire people.
5. Be sure that fulfillment facility is large enough to handle high volumes. Be sure there is a loading dock.
6. Create retail packaging and secure a supplier ahead of time.
7. Create shipping boxes for single units and multiple units, where the bulk boxes are designed to fit exactly the correct number of units.
8. Design boxes to optimize palletization.
9. Have an RMA process in place.
10. Have a resource available to field all questions, comments, and concerns. Not returning calls or email IS NOT an option.
If fulfillment issues arise
1. Communicate the problems with all backers and keep them in the loop until the problem is resolved. Include estimated delivery times and pending corrective action of problem.
2. Locate the root cause of the problem very quickly
3. Hire additional resources (if necessary)
4. Bring in a expert if there are ERP related technical issues that need to be resolved
5. Communicate problem with shipping organization if there are issues on their end.
6. Communicate with all backers that the issues have been resolved and let them know how the issues have impacted the delivery schedule.
- (31 days)