All proceeds go to the Canadian Society of Intestinal Research!
The highest-brow low-brow book you'll ever read.
'The Pocket Guide to Celebrity Farts' is the first and only review book of celebrity flatulence. The book was written over 2018 and 2019 by a fatigued Canadian municipal employee. What began as an unsolicited and largely unwanted text thread to friends quickly grew into something bigger.
The book features 50 celebrities, and includes beautiful descriptions and ratings of your favourite celebrity's scents. Each celebrity is beautifully illustrated by the immensely talented Anna Kożdoń.
The book also includes:
- A detailed history of flatulence appreciation and critique
- A beginners guide to identify flatulence, and a taxonomy of flatulence types
- Concrete steps to better appreciate the flatulence around you
Funding the Book
Your support of this book means a lot. It's my very first book, and really can only exist with your help. All funds from this campaign go to the book's artwork, printing, and shipping, with all proceeds going to the Canadian Society for Intestinal Research. I don't make any money from this. Your support means a few other important things, too:
1) The very talented illustrator, Anna Kożdoń, is paid fairly for her time and effort.
2) I have a few other books in the works, and your support now may allow me to work on and release some other joyous pieces in the coming years, including a Cookbook for Single Dads. That should exist, right?
Proceeds go to the Canadian Society of Intestinal Research!
Thanks to our partners at Blank Space Publishing for their support! Click the link below to check them out:
Here is what some of the artwork looks like:
Here are what sample pages might look like:
Here is the finished product, just waiting to sit on your coffee table!
Risks and challenges
This is a low-risk project. The book is written, and the artwork is completed.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)