Fight your way through the desert protecting your Pharaoh from the enemy and take control of their pyramid.....
Your next task is to plunder the treasure in the Catacomb and ultimately bathe in victory!
An incredibly simple game mechanic has been devised based on an ancient Egyptian game played by the Pharaohs. Using any miniatures or chess pieces SeTeS is easy to play, but strategically complex using powerful character pieces. Rigorous play testing by older school children and adults, teases and stretches the best brains.
REASON:- every game is different each time you play!
INSIGHT on how to play:
The Pharaohs move around the board like Kings in Chess
(with one small difference).
The Warriors move around the board like Castles (Rooks) in Chess.
Every time you play it achieves the same level of complexity and strategic thought, just like Chess - only far simpler to master!
We are so confident with the playability of this game, we want to make it affordable for anyone to play. Anyone from 8-80+ years old will enjoy SeTeS. If you like Chess, Draughts or think you are good at strategy games then this is the ultimate challenge for you and your friends.
We thought we would play test it with older school children first rather than hardened gamers, this was the result.
- "So simple to play with really powerful pieces."
- "Easy and difficult at the same time"
- "Awesome game."
- "Time goes really quick and I missed my lunch."
- "I like lots of powerful pieces with no weak ones, it gives more freedom."
- "Really good fun!"
- "We would like to keep the games you supplied the school for our students mental exercise for the lunch time and after school clubs. The 4 player version we play tested is even better! Colourful and exciting with a large board and miniature spacecraft which allows more depth and interactivity whilst providing enjoyable yet, difficult mental challenges."
If you want to go one step further and have fun playing 3 games? Take a look at our second pledge and own not just SeTeS, but two brand new exciting versions
- INSECTOR and BRIDGE ASSAULT -
The 4 player version 'SEEGA' is under wraps, play tested and ready to go with an even better play experience than SeTeS. There are 2 versions 'Seega' and 'Zomdroids'.
First things first though. We want you to tell us about SeTeS and what you want us to finally produce, whether to go just with print and play, board and miniatures, 3D printed etc. Ultimately the game mechanic is solid and the shape it takes will only enhance the play experience. Thanks everyone, your feedback is always awesome, and with your help our game can become a reality.
Risks and challenges
We cannot foresee any risks apart from the one indicated below:
If the PDF downloads fail we will personally contact you immediately with a new link, or failing that, email the files using a large file carrier service via the internet.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (15 days)