How Much Should I Give?
We are grateful for pledges in any amount and appreciate all our backers. Here's what your contributions do:
- $25 buys very important blocks of code (we really need these!)
- $50 spreads the word on social media when we launch in a new city
- $100 integrate a city's maps when we expand outside of Portland
- $250 test the product on a new device
- $500 sponsors a review party in a new city to get data into AllGo
- $1,000 tests the product on grandmas and grandpas who hate technology (we want everyone to be able to use AllGo!)
- $2,500 builds a set of review factors for a specific venue-type (e.g., music venues, hair salons, etc.)
- $5,000 keeps the trolls away!
Why is AllGo important?
We've heard people say the bigger they get, the smaller their world becomes. AllGo's mission is to keep the world from shrinking for people of size.
Our platform gets people the information they want to go out more, without discomfort. We design with size in mind because we believe that all bodies are magnificent and deserve to be comfortable.
How is this great for everyone?
It's easier to go out if you are large bodied and it's easier to invite all of your friends and family out with no matter what size they are! We all have someone in our lives who may need AllGo reviews.
Does AllGo have supporters?
What are the rewards like?
What is the status of AllGo?
We've completed an extensive user research phase that included surveys, focus groups and personal interviews. We distilled the findings of this research into wireframes, a functional prototype and product specifications. We have identified a team of developers and are ready to build our beta.
When Will AllGo Launch?
We will launch our Beta in Portland, Oregon (our hometown) in late Summer 2018.
Why are we raising funds on Kickstarter?
We're raising funds on Kickstarter because we have taken this project as far as we can without help. And we need to hire that help. We are ready to hand off our wireframes and prototype to engineers so they can build it while we continue to build our community of reviewers.
Who's Talking About AllGo?
Risks and challenges
Though we are dutifully planning to avoid this type of scenario, we could experience technical glitches that require additional attention and testing that may delay our scheduled beta release.
Should we become aware of a significant delay, we will communicate via email with all of our backers to inform them of the status and provide an updated release date.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (19 days)