DAY 13 // 44% // Awesome week! // Support EVERGATE!
You guys are crazy. I couldn't thank you enough for your support. You are 1205 backers! Speaking of CRAZY, here's the tweet that popped in my notifications yesterday:
I had to check, and the craziest thing is, he backed DAY 1! I'm so honored! Well! End of the "fanboy" part!
Last Tuesday, I was lucky enough to be part of the yearly DemoNight event, here, in my beautiful city of Montreal. I had to showcase a demo/prototype of Lunark to a crowd of 500+ professionals (including Vlambeer's Rami Ismail). Many thanks to my good friend Sebastien for his help (he was playing) but also for the video clips he did:
SPREADING THE WORD
So far, we got around 20 websites talking about the campaign (to my knowledge) and more coverage is planned for next week. We were featured in Kickstarter's Newsletter which gave us a nice little bump.
REACH 50% BEFORE TUESDAY
That is the next big milestone we need to reach. Keep spreading the word my friends!
They already hit their Kickstarter funding goal and have released a bunch of stretch goals. Congratulations!
Players guide Ki on her journey through the afterlife. This modern fable draws from the wonder of The Neverending Story, the hand-drawn aesthetic of Child of Light, and the Greek myth of Orpheus' descent into the underworld.
Evergate is 2D puzzle-platformer featuring a unique align-to-shoot mechanic. Unleash your Soulflame and harness energy trapped within crystals to solve puzzles, find lost memories, and save your kindred spirit.
The goal of each puzzle is to reach the gate at the end however you can. The game offers challenges for casual and hardcore gamers alike.
- Align-TO-shoot mechanic. Your aim only energizes when it connects with an afterlife target. This small twist on the classic aim-AND-shoot mechanic opens up brand new challenges.
- World filled with crystal powers. New powers keep the simple premise fresh while adding nuance and depth.
- Over 100 challenging puzzles. Perfect for quick, casual play and competitive speed-running.
- One puzzle, many solutions. Explore a creative space full of possibilities.
- Simple to learn. Hard to master.
- Emotional and gripping narrative told through hand-crafted art and music.
The game looks fun, the art is gorgeous and they are very nice people! Give them some love!