Thank You All! Campaign Relaunch Details
First and foremost, Thank you all of you who have helped, donated, spread the word and more. It's been super exciting and a great ride.
We may have not reached our goal, but we feel that this was a wonderful learning experience. And we feel the love from a lot of fans who've written to us and this isn't end of Project Sen.
Please continue to keep upto date with us at ttp://www.cakemachinegames.com
Sometime in 2014, we are going to relaunch Project Sen. There are things we've been reevaluating, and working on.
- GAMEPLAY IS KING: We do not have enough gameplay footage to really push Sen, and we want to really push that our game is fun and a treat to play. We intend to relaunch with an ALPHA playable demo. This demo will include NEW character and enemy sprites, and much more This will not be feature complete, but base gameplay included and a few examples of gameplay we hadn't featured in this campaign. WE ALSO INTEND TO BUILD A UNIQUE SEPERATE DEMO DURING PRODUCTION FOR BACKERS ONLY.
- UNIQUENESS: Much of the campaign was likening Sen's Gameplay to other games, We intend to show how Project Sen is different and unique in comparison to similar games.
- EXPLORATION FOCUS: Sen will now be dropped into the middle of the battle, with little to no explanation. You now have SEVERAL paths to take and find out the mystery of Barimos.
- REDUCED BASE BUDGET: We are going start with a lower base budget, work our way up with reasonable stretch goals
- REDUCED COST OF REWARDS: There are several rewards that are going to be removed and several rewards that will reduced in price.
- ADD-ONS: Comics, Books, PDFS will be offered as ADD-ONS for those who don't want the rewards between certain reward levels.
- AURA: Aura will be a Playable character after completing the game as a part of the base price.
From all of us at CakeMachine,
Shoji, Zack, Fern, Cory, Night, Chris, and Coda