Console Stretch Goals and Artbooks!
Stretch Goals: Console Support!
Many of you have asked questions of possible console stretch goals and we're here to let you know that we'd love to port Project Sen to consoles outside of PC, Mac and Linux.
If we reach our stretch goal of $280k we'll be able to port the game to iOS and Droid.
And if we reach our stretch goal of $400k we'll be able to port the game to Home Consoles!
We know that's a lot of both stretch goals but there is a LOT we wanna add to the game. All of which we'll reveal in due time.
Project Sen Artbook!
We also received a few questions about the Artbook as well as what it'd feature, so here's the skinny:
- Concept Art of characters, environments and storyboards of the game
- In depth character profiles
- Level breakdowns
We'll also have a section of artwork exclusive to the book by the team and famous artists invited to the book!
- Alex Ahad - Skullgirls Creator
- Mariel Cartwright - Lead Animator for Skullgirls
- Jonathan Kim - Animator on Skullgirls and Mercenary Kings
- Natasha Allegri - Creator of Bee and Puppycat
- Patrick Seery - Storyboard Artist on Adventure Time
- Robert Porter - Cryamore
- And many more!
Stay tuned everyone! Thank you for your support!