Play as the President we all love to hate in this new block tower game immortalizing recent political scandals that rocked the nation.
Play as the President we all love to hate in this new block tower game immortalizing recent political scandals that rocked the nation. Read more
The world is burning and everything is terrible.
Or at least, you'd be forgiven for feeling like that. It's enough to make you need a drink.
Well, a drink and some good friends to enjoy it with.
A drink, some good friends, and a game ripped straight from the headlines that made you scream. Maybe a game that combines the madcap mayhem of a notoriously unstable President's first year in office?
Imagine you could:
- Relive the non-stop drama of this administration’s first year in 20 minutes or less.
- Smash together the exhilaration of block-based board games with America’s favorite past time - talkin’ trash on politics.
- Take on the role of the President himself, as you try desperately to stop this house of wooden blocks from crumbling down around you.
Don’t be fooled by the lyin’, fake news media!
Cabinet Collapse is real. And it needs your help if it’s going to go from our offices to your living room.
So...what is Cabinet Collapse?
Cabinet Collapse comes with...
48 Freedom Blocks
With many blocks custom designed to embody members of your cabinet's inner circle, these are the basis of any strong and stable game night.
36 Scandal Cards
Each labeled for a different political calamity that hits your administration. Trigger warning: these cards are prone to cause scandal-flashbacks. Take a look – can you spot some of your favorite characters?
How Do You Play?
1) Set up your pieces into a strong and sturdy visual metaphor for administrative excellence. A tower of freedom blocks tends to do just fine here.
2) Each turn, the player must draw a scandal card. Did you draw the legendary Covfefe card? Or perhaps the benevolently overpowered Mueller?
3) Read your card and do exactly what the instructions tell you.
4) Play moves to the next player.
5) If the cabinet collapses on your turn, you lose. That’s the opposite of #winning. Like #CrookedHillary or #thefailingNYtimes.
Your objective is to keep that monument to your own narcissistic insecurities up while weathering every storm the cards may throw at you. If the tower falls on your turn, you've doomed American democracy forever. Don't doom American democracy forever.
Great! So can I get it now?
You know full well what website you're on, so you know what the next step is. Here's what we're hoping to create with your help:
Stage 1: $35,000
At $35,000 we can build:
- The complete game
- Original box art
- Original card art
- An original instruction manual written in only the most presidential language
Stage 2: $50,000
At $50,000 we can build:
- Everything listed above
- A fully produced video commercial, complete with a jingle you’ll be humming long past these 4 years
Stage 3: $75,000
At $75,000 we can build:
- Everything listed above
- The Cabinet Collapse drinking game, complete with its own series of 36 all new Scandal Cards.
Alright, so how much should I throw in? Whatever you can – every little bit helps.
Now we just need a "small loan" of $35,000 to print and ship a limited release first run of the game that many, many people are saying is the greatest tabletop game ever.
Risks and challenges
We're the MOST prepared Kickstarter campaign of all time! #MGNGALearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (36 days)