Don't take our word for it... check out Rahdo's rundown of all of the new features to learn about Age of Expansion in (very enthusiastic) detail:
- Original Endeavor design: Carl de Visser & Jarratt Gray
- Endeavor: Age of Expansion design: Jarratt Gray
- Graphic Design: Joshua Cappel
- Publisher, Burnt Island Games: Helaina Cappel
- Publisher, Grand Gamers Guild: Marc Specter
- Videography: Jon Mietling
- Building art & coloring: Oliver Borges & Vinicius Townsend
Risks and challenges
Every campaign comes with its own challenges. We are confident that you will get an expansion that you’ll be proud to play AND proudly display on your game shelf.
The art and mechanics for Endeavor: Age of Expansion are nearly complete, so once this campaign ends, we'll be almost ready to submit print files.
It is always possible that delays occur while a game is coming to fruition. This can happen for various reasons such as manufacturing issues, freight delays, and even importing the games to the various regions of the world. Although we have budgeted 8 months to bring this expansion to your doorstep, please know that these delays can change our timeline at various stages. Therefore this timeline is only an estimate. We are working to do everything we can to meet our goal of getting Endeavor: Age of Expansion to you by February 2020.
We will be using fulfillment partners from around the world so that we can ensure a fast and smooth operation. We have worked many of these partners before, so we are optimistic that everything will go as planned. We have full faith that your games will be delivered to you safe and in a timely fashion.
A note on our track record:
• Successful and timely fulfillment of 8 projects over 4 years (between Burnt Island Games, our sibling company Kids Table Board Gaming and our partners on this project, Grand Gamers Guild), including the following games: Foodfighters, Problem Picnic, Haunt the House, Endeavor: Age of Sail, Wreck Raiders, Unreal Estate, Pocket Ops, and The Artemis Project.
• Wide praise for production quality and gameplay development, as quality products is of the utmost importance to us.
• Our designer and artists come to Endeavor: Age of Expansion with many years of experience.
• Customer service is key to creating a good backer experience. We are here for you!
We have two ongoing projects currently between our two companies: In the Hall of the Mountain King (Burnt Island Games) and Endangered (Grand Gamers Guild), which are both in production. Please see our project pages for those to games to learn about their progress.
OUR REFUND POLICY
We will refund your pledge within 10 days of the campaign’s end, including all fees associated with the campaign. After that period, we will also refund your pledge, no questions asked, minus all of the fees associated with the Kickstarter and payment processing. These fees cannot be recovered from Kickstarter after two weeks of the campaign ending. This project is in CAD and refunds will also be processed in CAD, excluding applicable fees.
We want you to be happy! We promise to keep you in the loop every step of the way. If you have any questions, send us a direct message, email us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org, or simply comment on the campaign. We will get back to you as soon as we can.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (14 days)