The Bull and Bear Guitar Strap Kit - NEW 2015 model
The Bull and Bear Guitar Strap Kit - NEW 2015 model
PLAY TWO GUITARS AT THE SAME TIME ...WHILE MOVING AROUND or SITTING. A practical alternative multi-neck instrument solution. (PPA)
PLAY TWO GUITARS AT THE SAME TIME ...WHILE MOVING AROUND or SITTING. A practical alternative multi-neck instrument solution. (PPA) Read more
About this project
WHY BULL AND BEAR?
It is called a "Bull and Bear Guitar Strap"... The "idea" is that the bull and bear (two guitars) are fighting, as if a competition is at hand during the musical presentation - switching back and forth between the two instruments. It was designed for mixed tunings, mixed types of guitars, and arranging music in clever ways. The strap is compatible with all guitars, basses, and most any fretted instrument such as can be found here: Atlas of Plucked Instruments.
NEW MUSICAL ENLIGHTENMENT & STAGE PRESENCE
Enjoy the comfort, playability, and freedom of movement, all the while investigating new arrangements and configurations. This really is a fun product ..always a crowd pleaser too!
Just tinker around with a couple of guitars until the configuration is OK. Guitar bodies vary only a few inches so it should be 'dialed-in' for most combos. Just change out either guitar and play, for the most part.
FOR THE AMATEUR: "double-necking" adds an element of variety that on it's own adds depth to a composition.
FOR THE PROFESSIONAL: "double-necking" enables creativity in combos of fretted instruments and brings some adventurous challenge.
FOR ANY THRILL SEEKER: The Bull and Bear Guitar Strap is for any thrill seeker, no doubt ...just check it out!
FOR SERIOUS MUSICIANSHIP: The capability to settle down into some musically creative moods is a definitive plus. Arrange song verses creatively, introduce new instruments, and dream of the possibilities.
THIS STRAP REALLY SHOULD BE A STAPLE IN ANY GUITARISTS' GIG BAG!
- MOVE AROUND ...ALL OVER THE STAGE!
- CAN ALSO BE PLAYED SITTING DOWN
- NO STAND REQUIRED
- NO SCRATCHES - GUARANTEED!
- A PRACTICAL, FAMILIAR, NEXT STEP IN GUITAR EVOLUTION
- MAKING HISTORY RIGHT NOW
- A PRODUCT ABOUT ENABLING MUSICAL DISCOVERY AND PERFORMANCE.
- A PRACTICAL MULTI-NECK ALTERNATIVE
- WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION MINIMIZES FATIGUE
- PPA w/PATENT PENDING
The instruments #1 and #2 hang (overlapping if needed) connected at points #5 and #6, with a separator (#10) between and connected at points #11.
THIS SYSTEM IS DESIGNED AS A KIT AND IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3...
(1)- Connect the First Instrument, comfortably high on the strap.
(2) - Connect the Separator, using the cross-strap between instrument #1 and instrument #2. Keep the separator close and parallel to the strings of the bottom instrument #2.
(3) - Connect the Second Instrument, connect both guitars in a downward and overlapping series with the top guitar (instrument #1) overlapping the bottom guitar (instrument #2), as shown.
THE $79 BULL AND BEAR GUITAR STRAP KIT
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
1 - Bull and Bear Guitar Strap, to connect two instruments
1 - Adjustable Separator with Cross-strap
1 - Additional Down-strap to allow use of any existing strap
FREE Shipping & Online Tracking anywhere in the USA
- Play two guitars at the same time, with comfort and mobility
- Play combinations with bass and guitar or acoustic and electric, etc.
- All leather materials with comfort and durability fabricated into design
- Easy to use, comfortable and reliable
- Professional grade craftsmanship in design and delivery of idea
- Satisfaction guaranteed or full refund upon return
- Can be used with any compatible instrument types (that's a lot)
- FREE Shipping & Online Tracking anywhere in the USA
- Made In USA
- ALL LEATHER
NEW KICKSTARTER PROJECT CREATOR COMMENTS
"Enjoy the comfort, playability, and freedom of movement, all the while investigating new arrangements and configurations.
THIS REALLY IS A FUN PRODUCT ..always a crowd pleaser too! Just tinker around with a couple of guitars until the configuration is OK. Guitar bodies vary only a few inches so it should be 'dialed-in' for most combos. Just change out either guitar and play, for the most part.
FOR THE AMATEUR "double-necking" adds an element of variety that on it's own adds depth to a composition.
FOR THE PROFESSIONAL "double-necking" enables creativity in combos of fretted instruments and brings some adventurous challenge. While the Bull and Bear Guitar Strap is for any thrill seeker, no doubt ...the capability to settle down into some musically creative moods is a definitive plus. This strap really should be a staple in any guitarists' gig bag." "I am really pleased and excited about THE BULL AND BEAR GUITAR STRAP NEW 2015 Black model for this year"
--- Mike "Golts" Dixon, Project/Patent Creator
THE NEW KICKSTARTER PROJECT:
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING FEEDBACK FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A BRAND NEW PROJECT and is improved over the past project in many ways:
- It is ALL LEATHER, does NOT REQUIRE the "double-stack" strap buttons
- It is SIMPLER and EASIER to use and most importantly
- COSTS LESS! We also eliminated the ballistic gel distraction.
- We did not give up, but instead "went back to the drawing board" and came back with some "badass improvements". Nothing in life is a failure, just a chance to improve and come back "better than ever".
WOW WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT!
Please feel free to give us feedback, ideas, thoughts, what you would like to see, and ANY other comments. We believe this is a HISTORY MAKING idea in the guitar/bass/other instrument community and invite you to participate in the success of this REALLY COOL PRODUCT design project...
All fabrication facilities are ready to incorporate the aggregated orders into their production stream. The project backers will be funding parts and labor, and order aggregation allows the relationships between pricing, sales orders, and profit margin. In-house design and prototype resources can been easily redirected to mitigate any design, customer support, and production anomalies.
June 1st 2015: Launch GOFUNDME live (infinite days project)
June 29th 2015: Launch KICKSTARTER live (60 days project)
July 2nd 2015: Launch INDIEGOGO live (90 days project)
August 2015: Monitor project(s) response and communicate status updates to both backers and manufacturers. Since meeting goals are required, any incentives towards manufacturing volume requirements will be maintained and posted throughout the open project window.
October 2015: Deliver product orders to backers in the order that backers came on board and continue product promotion through internet and direct channels. Production orders will all be delivered to one location: Bull and Bear Guitar Straps, where the customer order details are deciphered, coordinated with inventories, and shipped along with FREE promotional materials. Customer Service is also managed from the same location.
How Will the Money Be Utilized?
FAQs & Figures
- Creator and Product Inventor: Mike "Golts" Dixon
- Prototype Engineering/Fabrication/CAD: Chris Dixon Studios, LLC
- Fabrication Contractors: Three diverse USA locations capable of sourcing raw materials (Supported by in-house PMs)
Risks and challenges
The risks and challenges of this project and product production are limited to essentially none. I have been in the industry for over forty-five years and have success with other innovative designs within the musical instrument marketplace.
Our in-house prototype shops are always online to support all issues as they arise. The project creator/inventor, Mike "Golts" Dixon is hands-on all day, every day and commits: "I may not be the best musician, but I like to think that in this market we have addressed what the best musicians would like to have."
As a matter of incentive and fairness, rewards are processed by order of date backed. Manufacturers for this project are all top-rated USA companies experienced in the industry and have worked with us before with success .
CUSTOMER SERVICE: www.BullandBearGuitarStraps.comLearn about accountability on Kickstarter