BBAG. is the first backpack designed as a tailored suit. It's less. It's more. It's not only a bag. It's the key for a community. It has a zen soul. It has got a very minimal design: simple aesthetics, smooth lines, a unique piece of textile.
Every single BBAG. is created by professional craftsmen. The circle production is 100% Made in Italy, in a radius of 50 km from Biella, where the idea was born. Biella is a small town in Northern Italy, a gem mounted between Milan and the Alps, with an eye on fashion and style and another on high spaces and freedom. Here the culture of textile has more than 200 years. Here there are some of the most important wool factories in the world.
- Italy: 7 euros;
- Europe: 15 euros;
We will deliver your BBAG. or any reward as soon as we will reach the goal of the campaign, starting on December 2017. Every BBAG. is unique and handmade, they are produced by professional craftsmen.
We have also some stretch goals.
- 12.000 euros: great! You have unlocked one new BBAG. textile with a new color.
SOCIAL STRETCH GOALS
- Share this post 100 times to unlock the 1st social stretch goal: for every backer that will receive a delivery we will also add 1 unique total black notebook!
Here our add-ons available.
- Personalized name on the zip of your BBAG. (within 10 letters): + 10 euros;
- Office case: + 30 euros;
- Total black notebook: + 5 euros;
- All 6 notebooks (orange, light blue, red, green, black, total black) with 6 pencils: + 25 euros.
We have a fully-Italian team, made of 13 people who have been working together since spring 2017 (6 months ago), to make BBAG. real.
- Michele Pozzo, CEO & Product Manager of MANTICO;
- Luca Murta, Marketing Manager of MANTICO;
- Davide Paganotti, Co-Founder & Creative Designer of BTREES;
- Lorenzo D’Amelio, Co-Founder & Innovation Strategist of BTREES;
- Christian Zegna, Admin & Change Trainer of BTREES;
- Lorenzo Miglietti, Visual Director of BTREES;
- Giulia Casoni, Social Media Manager of BTREES;
- Davide Palermo, ADV Manager of BTREES;
- Marilena Florio, Art Director;
- Mario Sacchi, Crowdfunding & Gamification Specialist of Placentia Games;
- Alice Pistono, Web Copywriter;
- Matteo Zin, Videomaker & Photographer;
- Francesco Merlo, Speaker;
- All the actors and actresses that has contributed to the videos;
- The entire team of BTREES that has put a big effort on the initiative.
F.A.Q.: we are going to ship BBAG. to Italy and other EU Countries, but if you like our product and you would like to have it, please contact us and we will try to satisfy your needs.
Risks and challenges
Our challenge is to give life to a new product of the brand MANTICO through the support of the design branch of BTREES. So far, MANTICO has produced thousands of bags that are now sold all over Italy and abroad. Our 13-people team has been working on the project since May 2017. We will be able to produce 30-40 bags each week, as soon as we start with the production of BBAG.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (24 days)