It's been two years since you joined me in a campaign to produce a studio album.
Thanks to you I was able to produce the Conversations album and many videos (you can see some of them at my YouTube Channel and the newest ones at http://kck.st/HRi2Ad). I've learned a lot in the last two years and I believe I have more to offer you than ever before. I hope you'll join me on the journey again.
I just launched a new Kickstarter campaign to do two new albums and a lot more. Right now I'm in the anxious stage because Kickstarter's model is all or nothing, as you know. I have to reach the goal in less than three weeks or I can't move forward.
I'd appreciate it so much if you could visit the campaign to see what I'm doing. You'll find social media sharing buttons there and lots of rewards should you choose to back me in this project.
Thanks again for being a Sweet Friend Of Mine.
I'm pleased to send you the new lyric video for Nothing To Prove. I'm thrilled by how it turned out. I love how the imagery enhances the message of the lyrics.
Steve Bartlett worked closely with Christopher Redner (Ready) to produce this video. Ready's idea of having the shadows form/reveal images and Steve's work to provide the images and execute that idea took this further than most lyric videos go. You can watch and share the video here.
I wanted to get this to you today because it is Steve's birthday. So, you can congratulate him for his great work on this video and wish him a happy birthday at the same time.
Ready has recorded an audio Soul Furnace report for you about the Conversations Campaign, getting I See You on the radio, the unplugged-style I See You video that you helped make possible and more. We thought this might be a nice change of pace from the e-mail reports and he can cover some of this in more depth than I could.
Thanks for being my promotional team. Here are some things you're doing that are helping.
1) Comment about the album at my new Indiegogo campaign: http://igg.me/p/327960/x/945004.
2) Listen to the album preview and share it with friends. You can do that, free for a limited time, at: http://igg.me/p/327960/x/945004.
3) Listen to and share the Soul Furnace Report at: http://bit.ly/SF1301.
4) Share. If you're in a rush, share this post. If you can take a minute, share one or more of these articles:
5) Check out and share I See You:
6) Like my Conversations album on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/BryanDuncanConversations
7) Join the Conversations Campaign (http://on.fb.me/bdcevent) I use this event to keep you in the loop.
8) Check out the Good for the Soul groups to see if there's one near you: http://on.fb.me/bdgftsoul. You'll be among the first to be notified when I'm going to be in your area and when songs from my album Conversations are playing on a local station. We've got some other cool activities planned for these groups too.
9) Take it up notch. Join the Social Impact group here:
10) If you want to do more or have a specific skill to contribute, contact Christopher Redner at http://www.facebook.com/ChristopherRedner.
Keep comin' back!