I'm pleased to send you the new lyric video for Nothing To Prove. I'm thrilled by how it turned out. I love how the imagery enhances the message of the lyrics.
Steve Bartlett worked closely with Christopher Redner (Ready) to produce this video. Ready's idea of having the shadows form/reveal images and Steve's work to provide the images and execute that idea took this further than most lyric videos go. You can watch and share the video here.
I wanted to get this to you today because it is Steve's birthday. So, you can congratulate him for his great work on this video and wish him a happy birthday at the same time.
Ready has recorded an audio Soul Furnace report for you about the Conversations Campaign, getting I See You on the radio, the unplugged-style I See You video that you helped make possible and more. We thought this might be a nice change of pace from the e-mail reports and he can cover some of this in more depth than I could.
Thanks for being my promotional team. Here are some things you're doing that are helping.
1) Comment about the album at my new Indiegogo campaign: http://igg.me/p/327960/x/945004.
2) Listen to the album preview and share it with friends. You can do that, free for a limited time, at: http://igg.me/p/327960/x/945004.
3) Listen to and share the Soul Furnace Report at: http://bit.ly/SF1301.
4) Share. If you're in a rush, share this post. If you can take a minute, share one or more of these articles:
5) Check out and share I See You:
6) Like my Conversations album on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/BryanDuncanConversations
7) Join the Conversations Campaign (http://on.fb.me/bdcevent) I use this event to keep you in the loop.
8) Check out the Good for the Soul groups to see if there's one near you: http://on.fb.me/bdgftsoul. You'll be among the first to be notified when I'm going to be in your area and when songs from my album Conversations are playing on a local station. We've got some other cool activities planned for these groups too.
9) Take it up notch. Join the Social Impact group here:
10) If you want to do more or have a specific skill to contribute, contact Christopher Redner at http://www.facebook.com/ChristopherRedner.
Keep comin' back!