Nine More Artists, plus ebooks for everyone!
Thank you all so much. I promised three question marks when we reached $30k and we just have (hooray!) so those question marks are NOW REVEALED.
NINE MORE SUPERSTAR ARTISTS! In addition to the artists already revealed, there will be illustrations by:
- Aaron Diaz (Dresden Codak)
- Brandon Bird (Nobody Wants To Play Sega With Harrison Ford, plus tons more)
- Dustin Harbin (Dharbin!)
- Dylan Meconis (Family Man, Outfoxed)
- Emily Carroll (The Prince And The Sea, many others too!)
- Kate Leth (Kate Or Die)
- Lar deSouza (Least I Could Do, Looking For Group)
- Marlo Meekins (all the pretty pictures)
- Vera Brosgol (Verabee, plus storyboards on Coraline and ParaNorman)
I am SUPER EXCITED about this. These are all such talented illustrators and it's amazing to have them on board with this project. This book is going to be great!
In addition, everyone who donated $15 or more gets the ebook (Secretly it was always supposed to be this way, but I messed up and some of the tiers didn't have it. But yes, it is now explicit: if you're at a tier level, you get the digital book on top of whatever else you're getting!)
We've also made crossed TWO $5k thresholds since the last update, so I owe you two pages of story! I want to give everyone a chance to vote in the first one though so I won't burn through those too quickly. They are coming! In any case, right now it seems most of you want to read the acknowledgements page which is insane.
You're just lucky I wrote a pretty good acknowledgements page with lots of choices in it