Tone Poem by composer Matthew Riggs
Thank you a thousand times to everyone who's donated so far! It means a lot to feel this much support for a project we care so deeply about. Please continue to share it with your friends.
This piece of music is designed to evoke, in six parts, the themes and basic story of The Riverview. Please listen and enjoy.
Part 1: Eulogy for Gemütlichkeit (0:00 - 0:40)
- Fading memories of a middle-class life, without fear or worry.
Pat 2: Enter Mercedes (0:40 - 1:16)
- Introduction of an evil force, sweeping in its power of control.
Part 3: Surveillance and Control (1:16 - 1:45)
- Lack of privacy takes its toll when paranoia is completely justified.
Part 4: Learning to Resist (1:45 - 2:27)
- Hope returns as Vivian discovers the power within her, to plan, to scheme.
Part 5: Real Terror (2:27 - 3:04)
- Mercedes tightens her grip.
Part 6: Revolution (3:04 - 4:10)
- A dam can only hold a river for so long.