OUR LAST DAY ON KICKSTARTER!
GUITAR CASE + HAND-STAMPED GUITAR PICKS + T-SHIRT + POSTERS + VINYL STICKERS
10 dollars get you a pack of our hand-stamped picks!
5 dollars will get you 3 of these Bowoo vinyl stickers!
A hybrid between a protective hard shell case and a light-weight, well-designed guitar gig bag. Bowoo is at its final stage, and we need to raise fundings that will go into the 100% of the production and delivery of the guitar cases. This case will last you a lifetime, we promise.
If you happen to be a New York City local and would like to see the prototype we have, don't hesitate to contact us!
Bowoo supports local manufacturing. In order to keep the cases made in the USA, we've partner up with a factory in Vermont to work with us. They are experts in case making and every single seam has been carefully sewn and reinforced to make sure this case will last a lifetime.
- The exterior of the case is made with CORDURA® Fabric. It's durable and resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs, and water. It is the same grade of materials used in military tactical production cases, and by a number of outdoor sports brand (such as Northface, Osprey, Mountain Hard Wear, EMS, just to name a few) back packs.
- The Interior of the case is a soft and versatile material of which anything with velcro can be attached onto. A guitar neck rest block is included with every case. Additional blocks with different and sizes will be available for purchase through our website.
- Details areas such as the case handles, headstock and sound hole paddings, shoulder strap paddings, are all made with genuine soft suede.
- Durable Construction with reinforced seams, metal hardware, double layered reinforced suede handles. Headstock and sound hole areas are all double padded with suede.
- Highly Protective rigid internal frame, abrasions resistant exterior, and a padded interior of 20mm of protection.
- Truly Portable strap that is interchangeable to either double shoulder backpack straps or single one shoulder strap, so you don't have to buy extra straps. One strap, two ways.
Bowoo Guitar Case will fit most guitars from an electric guitar up to a full size dreadnaught. Inspired by camera bag designs, the additional padding blocks will help to fit your guitar whatever the size may be.
- The exterior measures: 43.5"L x 17"W x 7.5"H
- The interior measures: 42.5"L x 16.5"W x 5.5"H
- Weights: 78 oz.
Additional padding blocks could be purchase to better fit smaller guitars on our site after Kickstarter ends.
- Customized Picks. Our guitar picks are hand-stamped with the Bowoo logo. The impressed logo creates a nice grip when you play.
- Cheat Sheet label T-shirt. If you are a beginner guitar player, this is for you. Just look down on your t-shirt and you'll find the chords you can't remember! If you're a seasoned veteran, then you should be no stranger to what's on the label.
- Guitar Chords Print. A nicely designed print with guitar chords that's finished with a bit of metallic gold accent. Only just a little bit. We like things subtle (19.75"W x 27.5"H and it fits perfectly in the Ikea "Ribba" frame)
Reonda is a designer and musician in New York City. She started Bowoo out of the frustration of not being able to find a guitar case that is both functionally and aesthetically well designed. Always carrying her guitar around, she wondered why there isn't a case that had the weight of a gig bag, the protection of a hard case, and the aesthetics of a great looking backpack. So she designed a hybrid case with a tweak on the look of a typical black guitar bag. Don't we all want our cases to standout? Even a little bit?
With this in mind, Reonda made the first version of Bowoo. A few websites and bloggers picked it up. After a short while, the guitar cases were sold out. She hesitated to continue the project, but quite a few people seemed to be keen on it, so she decided to revisit the design and tried something different.
Please support and help us spread the word (email, facebook, twitter or whatever you prefer)! We will need as much help as possible! You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and at our homepage. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Risks and challenges
The challenge of Bowoo project will be getting the word out, and convincing Kickstarters to participate. There are so many amazing projects out there, it is going to be hard to get the attention we need to make this Kickstarter successful. To reach as many people as possible, we are asking friends, families, and various blogs to help us spread the word.
The funding will go into the final production of the first batch, which will be shipped immediately after Kickstarter ends. The rest of the funding will go towards the production of the second and third batch.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (29 days)