Hello friends! My name is Kirstin, I’m the weirdo behind Bored Bunny Designs, a very new pin and accessory shop. Welcome and thank you for visiting my FIRST EVER Kickstarter - The “My Little” Creepy Cute Collection! Here is where I’ll try to find other weirdos like myself to bring this full pin collection to life!
My absolute favorite creative outlet is the clashing of dark, morbid, and creepy themes combined with dreamy pastels and bubbly aesthetic. This resulting artistic statement is fun and humorous and packed with attitude that looks great on everyone.
EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS! Whether you’re pledging $1, pledging for a full set of pins, or sharing this Kickstarter on social media, you are helping me to produce some of my favorite dark-themed pastel designs!
Let’s cover the basics as a refresher for Kickstarter regulars and a breakdown for newcomers!
1. You pledge! Pick a reward level on the right-hand side (or submit a pledge without a reward) and make sure your payment information is saved! BUT you will not be charged yet!
2. We work together and I work hard to get more backers and more pledges and unlock as many designs as possible! Every design unlocked and freebie unlocked is officially then an option for all backers!
3. When the campaign concludes, I'll send out surveys for all backers. At that time, you'll select the design(s) and rewards that you want based on your pledge. You'll also submit your shipping information. Then, and only then, are you charged! And your part is officially done!
4. It'll take a bit of time for the funding to be sent to me, but once it's in my bank, my work really begins! That's when we put in the order for our pins, there's a bit of production time, and then we get to start sending them out! It'll take a bit of waiting and patience, but it'll definitely be worth it. ^-^
Funding for this project will go towards production, packaging, and delivery of pins!
- Approximately 70% of funding goes towards production of these pin designs
- Approximately 20% of funding goes towards shipping rewards to backers
- 10% of funding covers Kickstarter fees, which are standard and required for utilizing the Kickstarter interface
Onto the exciting stuff!
All rewards listed below are ready to manufactured if/when the funding needs are met!
"MY LITTLE RESTING PLACE" IS UNLOCKED!
With the initial goal being met, "MY LITTLE PLANCHETTE" and "MY LITTLE PENTACLE" are officially available as reward choices!
"MY LITTLE ARACHNID" IS UNLOCKED!
"MY LITTLE SCYTHE" IS UNLOCKED!
"MY LITTLE HEADSTONE" IS UNLOCKED!
"MY LITTLE BLOODSUCKER" IS UNLOCKED!
"UNHOLY" AND "WICKED" DESIGNS ARE UNLOCKED!
"CREEPY" AND "SPOOKY" ARE UNLOCKED!
TRUE GOTH all-black variants of Weirdo Words are available!
You're not reading that wrong - these are unlockables that will be FREE if you have met the pledge requirements!
STICKERS ARE UNLOCKED! Every pin backer will receive TWO clear vinyl stickers, one with the "Creepy Cute" title design, and one RANDOMLY selected design! (If you would like to select your stickers, you may check the backer-exclusive updates to see your options! ^-^)
SKULL MINI PINS ARE UNLOCKED! All backers who've pledged for 3 pins (and each increment of 3 pins following) will select an unlocked mini pin of their choice! AND, they're now available as an add-on!
666 MINI PINS ARE UNLOCKED! These are now available as a mini pin freebie option for each increment of 3 pins for reward backers!
At any point before the campaign ends, you may add onto your pledge to receive additional rewards! You’ll have an opportunity to pick your rewards at the end of the campaign during the survey. YES, you can add to your pledge to receive duplicates! (Be aware that very very limited quantities of these will be available after the campaign concludes, you won’t be guaranteed to snag one after the Kickstarter is over!)
To add an additional regular reward, please add $10 to your pledge!
To add a mini pin/board filler pin, please add $7 to your pledge! (If you ONLY want mini pins, be sure that you're pledging for ONE mini pin, and then you'll be able to add-on for additional mini's!)
If you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to message me, leave a comment, or ASK in the Frequently Asked Questions section!
Pictured: 'My Little' Pentacle and 'My Little' Planchette pins, designed by myself and produced by GS-JJ. They're gorgeous and look even better in person; so shiny, so pastel! (A restock of these items is available reward, if unlocked, so that backers have a chance to order these alongside new designs!)
You can find more of my already-produced designs at BoredBunny.net!
- April 18: Kickstarter begins and runs for 30 days
- May 18: Kickstarter concludes
- May 19/20: Surveys are sent to backers
- Late May/Early June: Funds arrive, production order is submitted
- Late July/Early August: Pins arrive; Inspection, sorting, and packaging begins
- Mid-August: Rewards begin shipping
- Mid-to-Late August: Backers receive their rewards
Risks and challenges
Final products may have colors that vary from what you see above due to monitor and computer settings. My manufacturer uses Pantone colors, and I do my best to represent them in the mock-up images.
The manufacturer may require very slight changes to the pin designs due to production limitations or material limitations. I will work with a representative from the manufacturer to avoid these kinds of changes as best as possible.
Unfortunately there is always a very small risk of manufacturer issues, which are out of my control. Should an issue like this occur, I will do my best to work with the manufacturer to correct it and replace any flawed pieces. Additionally, with foreign manufacturers, there is always a risk of delay due to holidays and breaks in production times.
All USA orders will be shipped with tracking information, and international orders will be shipped with a confirmation number, although it may not show tracking details. Once rewards have left my hands, I have fulfilled my responsibilities and they are in the postal service's hands. Any lost or stolen packages should be addressed to your local post office, there isn’t anything I can do to reimburse or replace a reward that wasn’t received. IMPORTANT: International backers are responsible for all VAT/customs fees involved in receiving your order.
- (30 days)