Bloggers who wrote about the Tabi:
CoolBusinessIdeas.com | slipperybrick.com | ladiesgadgets.com | prophoneblog.com | creapills.com | freashsoftware.blogspot.co.il | technews24h.com | pinblip.com | pinpov.com | wittysparks.com | kickspy.com | cpureport.com | michaelmoriartyphotography.com | crowdfundingpr.org | cooltagged.com
Tabi is made of two parts:
1) A "body": head, arms and legs made of strong metal, covered in silicone.
2) An elastic fabric that connects the head and arms with the legs.
Tabi comes in sixteen lively colors (body) and many exciting prints (fabric).
It is light weighted and easy to use.
Watch how to use it -
* The Tabi's purposes:
1) Protection for your phone or tablet
2) It is convenient to carry due to the hook on top of the product, so even your children can hold it safely. (Sigh of relief)
3) The flexible material allows you to bend the hook and turn it into a stable phone or tablet mount for watching movies, Skype conversations and playing games. (How did we function before?!?!)
4) You can hang it on the back of the car seats while you're driving so your children can watch movies and play games during the journey. (Mmmmmm... That blessed silence.)
5) You can hang it in the kitchen while you're cooking to refer to recipes and listen to music or chat on Skype.
(Your life before vs Your life after)
6) Imagine sitting on the beach / on a train / on a bus / on a plane/ camping out being able to hang your tablet or phone practically ANYWHERE for your convenience.
(Great huh?) :)
7) What about a selfie? Can't get the right angle? Scared your grip isn't strong enough? Simply slide your hand under the belt and you'll instantly feel the difference. (You owe it to yourself to try).
8) Tabi can also hold a book and prevent the pages from blowing in the wind.
(a whole new experience of reading. Total bliss).
Here some samples of the custom Tabi #3 reward:
The next images demonstrate the Steps to design the Tabi:
This is the first Tabi we created using 3D printer and the first Tabi body (elastic fabric):
Thank you for your great support!
Risks and challenges
How are we going to manufacture the TABI and meet deadlines?
We are proud to say that we have a great track record with the factory that manufactures the TABI. We have worked with the factory for a couple of years.
In the first year we manufactured the Bondi and in the following year we manufactured two new items: Bandi and mini Bondi, so we are satisfied with their service quality, packaging and shipment schedule..
Now, the sample is ready and the factory is awaiting our confirmation to produce the TABI.
They promised us product delivery within 30 days of ordering.
Due to our work relationship with them, we can guarantee that 30 days are indeed 30 days.
Once the TABIs are ready, we will ship them directly to our warehouse in Sunrise FL, by air.
Once the TABIs are in storage it will take us up to two weeks to ship the TABIs worldwide.
We have an experienced team that distributes our existing product (Bondi phone holder) on a daily basis, so logistically we are all set for prompt deliveries.
Our production line is all set. Once we reach our goal we could start production immediately.
We are going to be sending all the TABI's by air and it will be available just in time for Christmas!
The moment we reach our goal, we intend to update all of our backers step by step from the order stage, to the arrival of the product at our warehouse, right up to the shipping to the client's address.
We intend to start production as soon as we reach our goal even if that occurs sooner than our deadline on kickstarter, so we can shorten our delivery times.
ALL WE NEED IS YOUR SUPPORT TO TURN OUR DREAM INTO REALITY.
Learn about accountability on Kickstarter