Indie Game: The Movie is a feature documentary that follows video game developers as they create and release their games to the world. Read more
This project was successfully funded on July 23, 2011.
Pre Sundance RoundUp: New(ish) Video / Interviews / IGTM Art
A Collection of Tidbits...
We are 6 days away from premiering the film at Sundance (yikes). It’s kinda crazy to think about. Last night, we did a count, and around 35 people have seen the film. That’s it!
So far 35 out of 35 people have liked the film, but the sample size we’re working from is ridiculously small. This will change soon. This will change and we couldn’t be more excited for it.
In fact, last week, the very first public words from someone who has seen the film (but is unrelated to the production) has hit the web. Check out the nice preview words Basil Tsiokos had to say upon seeing the film...
A lot of neat, crazy, surreal things are happening, and we thought we’d send a quick update / round up of some of the stuff IGTM-related around the Internet.
- We re-released the Super Meat Boy: Control clip. It’s a bit cleaned up and features a great new track from Jim Guthrie. Watch it here.
- James talked about meeting Kevin Smith
- We did an interview with Mashable.
- IndieWire talked with us about the film
- We found a beautiful piece of IGTM/PhilFish art (by SaraG) on the Twitters
- We’ve fleshed out Preorder info a little (more info but no firm dates yet).
This time next week, Indie Game: The Movie will have been premiered, kicking off what will surely be a crazed 2012. Before that happens, we want to again thank you for helping make this happen. Without your support, IGTM would very likely not exist.
We can not thank you enough...as evidenced by our continual thanking of you :)
...which will undoubtedly continue.
Sooo.... Thank You! Can’t wait to show you the film!
James & Lisanne
Image Credit: SaraG