Level 45: Are we done yet? (The factory hears that from us every day).
Global Gladiators, while we're waiting on the factory to complete the last bit of their mass miniatures run and finalize assembly, here's some images to get you pumped up for the coming of The Kingdom, Oni, and the rest of their crew!
We've confirmed with the factory that they are still hitting our deadline and will set sail before Chinese New Year! Here's what the last steps look like on the factory schedule:
- 2/1-2/7 Box/VAC trays are complete for approvals then assembly begins.
- 2/11-2/16 Shipped out overseas to HUBs
The boats will take about 30 days to reach all HUBs in which the fulfillment company will distribute during the week and a half, after they receive them.
For those of you who have been asking what we're using, UltraPro has some great Board Game sleeves for the their 41mm x 63mm size and some excellent Non-Glare Pro-Matte sleeves for the standard 66mm x 91mm size (just make sure you don't accidentally get the Standard American Board Game sleeve or it will be too small.) If anyone has other suggestions, please share in the comments!
And if you need it, here's the card counts again (Note that the previous count, the base game was listed as 573 but in fact, that was including the miniature sized 30 Loot Cards listed below. This is the correct listing).
REGULAR SIZE CARDS
- Street Masters: Rise of the Kingdom Base Game = 543 Cards
- Stretch Goals = 147 Cards
- Legend of Oni Expansion = 119 Cards
- Twin Tigers Expansion = 154 Cards
- Redemption Pack = 236 Cards
- BattleCon Pack = 3 Cards
- Loot Cards (42mm x 64mm) = 30
- Dividers (76mm x 89mm) = 44
Looking forward to the next update where we'll be able to show off the finishing touches of the game before things set sail!