Global Gladiators... We are LIVE! Street Masters: Aftershock is now on Kickstarter, but what does that mean for you?
SHINY NEW THINGS
With this campaign we’re offering new and exciting things for backers who have everything from this campaign such as:
- 4 New Fighters
- 2 New Enemy Factions
- 4 New Stages
- New Enemy Showdown Cards
- New Mission Cards
- More Loot Cards
- New Story Decks
- Exclusive "Essence of Evil" Expansion (A continuation of the "Legend of Oni")
- Limited Edition Collector's Box to hold all of Street Masters
TELL ME ABOUT THE BOX
- It fits all Sleeved cards, tokens, dice, snap-on bases, and maptiles from all sets and expansions INCLUDING content from this campaign and room for future growth. (Note: If you baggie your minis by faction, all of your minis can fit in the box with room to spare. But if you paint them, you might want a separate solution for the minis.)
- Plastic Dividers for all Fighters, Enemies, Stages, etc!
- Modular trays you can remove to store your tokens and components to make setup and takedown more efficient and easy.
- Fits in the popular KALLAX shelf with room to spare, reducing your shelf space for all expansions from the first campaign dramatically.
- This box is a Limited Edition Collector's Box so it will not go into mass retail.
EVERYONE CAN GET AN UPGRADE PACK
Since our first Street Masters campaign, we found some cards that could use some updated text or tweaks to make the wording more streamlined. There were some cards that also benefit from minor edits to make them slightly easier to use. There's not a lot but we felt that since we wanted you to have the best version possible, we are offering these to you. Just go to our Aftershock Campaign and pledge $1.
- If I'm interested in the Street Masters core game and expansion, is this upgrade pack also included? Since the goal of the Aftershock campaign is to reprint Street Masters, Twin Tiger, and the Redemption pack for mass retail (we ran out of inventory already), we will update all cards during the reprint so you will get them in your game automatically.
What do I do with the Upgrade Pack if I already have Street Masters stuff from this first campaign? Just replace the cards from your original content with the cards in the Upgrade Pack and that's it.
- Does the Upgrade Pack come with the Aftershock Tier or do I have to get it separately as an Add-on? We'll actually include it automatically with every Aftershock Tier, packaged with the Stretch Goals. So basically, any tier you back in the Aftershock campaign will include the Upgrade Pack!
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Although in this campaign our intention for the for Project X, Darius, and Mary Ann miniatures was to upgrade the tokens for anyone who bought the Redemption Pack or Twin Tiger expansion (which their rival/ally cards are in), we realize that our initial wording wasn't on point and it caused a lot of confusion so that it looked like those minis were missing their rival/ally cards. Because of this, we're including the Ally/Rival cards for Project X, Darius, and Marry Ann in the Upgrade Packs as well.
GETTING IN ON THIS CAMPAIGN
Miss out on this first campaign or need to add something but our online store sold out? You can get everything we offered during this campaign in our Aftershock campaign as well, including tiers, expansions, add-ons, and even the unlocked stretch goals. This limited run of the first campaign exclusives will be the last time we're printing them since they will not be in mass retail. So if you missed out once already, here's your chance to snag them!
QA Replacement Parts
We're still going through all of them but we are happy to inform you that we are on the last group in our queue. So if you're still waiting on yours, you should be getting some notification that they're on their way in the next couple of weeks. Because our first campaign was such a short production run, the factory didn't provide us with a lot of QA parts. So we've been salvaging them by opening our own reserve game copies to ensure everyone gets taken care of. Thanks for your patience!
Still an ongoing process but we are making progress! Our translators are extremely passionate about Street Masters and are doing what they can to get them done. They all have full-time jobs and are doing these digital translations as a side-project whenever they can, so things have been going as quick as they're able to. We're really excited about the work we've seen so far and will update you as soon as we get the new translated material in. Meanwhile, we do have Italian and Portuguese currently available!