A thousand pardons, everyone. We're pushed back a bit. Everything is locked and ready to go, but our assembly factory ran into a small issue getting the batteries to them in time to hit our deadline. We have every assurance from our suppliers that this will be cleared up shortly and Remee should be in the air next week. The 26th is the most likely candidate.
If this is even half as frustrating for you folks as it is for us, I'm sure you're pulling your hair out. As you can see below we have a beautiful product that we're proud to ship out, so to be hit with something like this at the last minute, even resulting in a somewhat minor delay, is maddening.
We're spectacularly pleased with how Remee has turned out, quality wise, and only wish it were in your hands now. Thanks for your patience so far!
Duncan & Steve