Shrink to the size of an atom. Teleport to Mars. Bowl with John Lennon & Liz Lemon. Free your dreams! Read more
This project was successfully funded on May 18, 2012.
Onward and Upward
^ Our own Duncan Frazier speaking on a panel at Tech Crunch Disrupt.
After a harrowing couple days, all seems well with the payment issues - nothing more than a small glitch on Amazon's side that was quickly corrected once normal business hours resumed following the weekend. Thanks, everyone, for staying patient while it was worked out. A couple things:
- A lot of folks forgot to add international shipping to their pledge - not a big deal. Many of you have already corrected this through our website, sleepwithremee.com. Others have been asking how we are going to match up the two payments. When the survey goes out we'll ask international backers who didn't add shipping in their pledge to provide their Paypal transaction ID so we can match up that way. No worries. A bit manual, but nothing we can't handle.
- If your payment failed you should have already gotten an email about it from Kickstarter. The email contains instructions on how to fix your payment.
- By the way, wow! Remee seems to have exploded in popularity since the end of the Kickstarter. We've been mentioned on and guests on dozens of radio shows around the world, including KTLA in Los Angeles, WKTU in New York, Radio 2UE in Sydney, and CJAD in Montreal. We've also gotten write-ups in The Daily Mail and a bunch of other sites. Very exciting but also very time consuming to have your phone ringing and your inbox filling up quicker than you have time to empty it. We're staying on top of it and on the phone every day with our manufacturers and suppliers making sure everything is on schedule.
- People have been asking about the surveys. We're working on it, but we want to make absolutely certain they're perfect before sending out. Better to insure we have all the information we need to make sure everyone gets exactly what they want as soon as possible.
- Due in no small part to the vigilance of you, our backers, we have graduated to Round Two of the William McShane Fund contest, by Buckyballs and Brookstone! The voting has reset to zero for the 6 remaining projects, so if you think Remee is worthy of shelf space at Brookstone, please feel free to vote and share as often as you can! Thank you very much!
We'll be back soon with more. Stay lucid!
Duncan & Steve