Binopterus - The revolutionary wind turbine
Binopterus - The revolutionary wind turbine
The Binopterus® - a high-tech wind turbine, entices with its shape, design and function. Power generation even at low wind speeds
The Binopterus® - a high-tech wind turbine, entices with its shape, design and function. Power generation even at low wind speeds Read more
- Unique in shape, design and function
- Easy to install on your own
- All parts are made of aluminum and stainless steel, which ensures a very long service life without power loss, wear or danger from corrosion.
- Low start-up speed
- Works independently of wind direction
- At a wind speed of just 3 m/s (with Wind Collector) or 4 m/s (without Wind Collector), a charging current for the 6 Volt USB interface, a 12 Volt or 24 Volt battery can be generated already, which in turn can be used to feed the building grid via an inverter.
- Also ideal for island solutions Control unit incl. charge controller and power display enclosed Can be used world-wide, even in low-wind regions Low shading
- Can be mounted on roofs, low walls, building walls, carports, containers or masks
- Adapter for roofs, low walls, building walls available additionally
- No danger to birds or bats
IN AN AVERAGE WIND REGION, THE BINOPTERUS® CAN PRODUCE ENOUGH POWER IN A DAY TO SUPPLY:
SUITABLE EVEN FOR LOW WIND REGIONS
For regions with particularly low wind, the Binopterus can be equipped with the Wind Collector, which is aligned in the main wind direction. The funnel-shaped device collects additional wind streaming past and permits charge currents at as little as 3m/s. The blades additionally serve as ideal advertising surfaces for your company. A moving object will always draw more attention than a stationary one. We will gladly deliver the blades already printed with your advertisements. Just send your request to email@example.com
The Binopterus combines two wind turbine shapes in one: the resistance rotor and the lift rotor. The vertical shape makes the wind turbine independent of the wind direction.
A new control developed exclusively for the Binopterus supplies a continuous charge current for a 6 Volt USB connection, 12 or 24 Volt battery even at a low wind speed of 3-4 m/s. The power can be fed into the building grid with a conventional inverter.
The areas of use are diverse:
- Feeding power into the building grid, company grid
- Power for use as island solution in autonomous areas, such as mountain cottages, seaside huts, allotment gardens, construction containers, campsites, pasture fences, etc.
- Power for cell phones, power banks and tablets Installation on the carport or garage for charging an electric car
- As additional power supply on yachts
The Binopterus is delivered to your door in pre-assembled parts by a packing service. It can be assembled and installed in just a few steps.
It can be mounted on a mast, gabled or flat roof, carport, etc. or on a wall. This permits use almost anywhere: from company roofs to allotment gardens, somewhere in the middle of nowhere or at the very center of a town. The adapters needed for the respective mounting options can be found among the accessories.
Different adapters and Accessoires
BENEFITS OF THE „WIND OPTIMIZER“
The control unit is delivered with the Binopterus® and included in the price and scope of delivery. This is a unique offer! The Wind Optimizer offers the following benefits:
- It controls the charge current optimally according to the internal resistance of the generator at all times, i.e. no matter if the wind turbine runs slow or fast: The optimal output is emitted to the battery at any time.
- At the same time, it serves as a charge controller that can be switched between charging batteries of 12 Volt or 24 Volt.
- A USB interface permits charging of a laptop, cell phone, power bank, etc., right at the "Wind Optimizer".
- With its electronic control, it permits charging the battery even at little wind.
- It has a display that can be used to read performance data such as Watt, Volt, Ampere of the wind turbine.
- It contains an electronic storm brake that will automatically stop the wind turbine in case of storms to prevent storm damage to the wind turbine.
- It also has a second electric brake that can stop the wind turbine manually by the push of a button at any time.
- It is part of the delivery and thus the price of the wind turbine.
This potential determination considers the efficiency and the scientifically proven energy potential under optimal conditions in proportion to the duration of use of the wind turbine.
Risks and challenges
This project will only be successful if we received enough orders to keep costs for the production of the wind turbine as low as possible.
Key is the production quantity, only then can materials be bought at a reasonable rate and the binopterus can be offered at a competitive price.
Continuously reducing the production cost means that we are able to pass on the savings on to our customers and markets world wide.
Quality is a top priority for us, we want the wind turbine to still be effective in 20 years time and help save the environment and therefore our planetLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)