Slamorama is a 4 person card game where each player assumes the role of one of four wrestlers.
1. Each player is given a deck of 13 cards that consists of wrestling moves like punches or slaps or suplexes. 1 is the strongest "move" card, while 7 is the weakest.
2. Players then count to three and throw down what they think will be the strongest move, and whoever that is wins the round! On a tie players throw down an additional card until someone finally wins. No one wins the round if the tie occurs on the last round.
3. Rounds go until all players decks are empty, and whoever wins the most rounds wins!
1. Each wrestler has a signature move that fits their persona. For example. Mountain Man Rick's Special move is the Salmon Slam. He literally picks people up and swings them around like a bear on the Snake River. Glittersaurus Wrecks special move is the rise and shine. She will lift you up just to bring you down. Very down.
2. The game allows for future expansions that will provide more wrestlers! We are planning on calling this first edition the "Red Deck", and (pending successful funding) we will be coming out with a "Green Deck". The Green Deck will have all new wrestlers so that you can combine decks and have up to 8 players in a game. You can also get your own custom wrestler by choosing that tier in this campaign!
In a standard game of Slamorama each player gets a deck of 13 cards and can have 4 in their hand that they can look at. Each full deck of Slamorama comes with two additional gameplay modes that include the following:
Full Deck Mode - Where you have all 13 cards in your hand and can look at them. Saves time from having to draw cards. Gives more "tactical advantage".
Tag Team Mode - Players choose a partner and play their cards together against opponents to win rounds! They cannot look at or tell each other what they are going to throw down however. Fun with bigger groups!
52 cards (13 for each wrestler)
3 rule cards (each with a unique way of playing the game)
1 tuck box to hold the cards.
Currently the game has been prototyped and we have received physical copies which we have play-tested quite thoroughly. We have talked to LongPack Games in China and they are ready to print the game once we have reached sufficient funding via this campaign. Hopefully the magic happens! After printing we are teaming with ShipMonk to help us fulfill orders. Here are some photos of our prototype!
We are offering several awesome bundles for people that are looking for more awesome games! Wet Blanket is a game about introverts spoiling parties. Straight 4 (third from the left) is a game of wits where you try to keep each other from getting four beads in a row. Frog Chess is a three player game of being the last frog to be able to leap over another frog. All amazing games! You can find much more information at www.binarycocoa.com if are intrigued! Fill up your table with the best games!
Binary Cocoa is a game development team who have created Wet Blanket, Frog Chess, Kofre's Curse, Straight 4 and Collider (found on Steam). We started out making video games for the computer slowly transitioned into making card and board games that we hope everyone can enjoy! Check us out at www.binarycocoa.com!
Our Partners on this Campaign:
Risks and challenges
This isn't our fist rodeo! We do hope that everything goes according to plan but there is always a chance that production could be delayed if the factory needs more time to print copies. This could only cause a delay however and we will deliver ASAP if such a thing should happen.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)