LUNA - World's Tiniest Titanium Flashlight
NEW - SMD LED upgrade option - Add-on $2 each LUNA. Go to manage pledge and you can add an additional $2 to the amount.
Our goal with LUNA is to create the world's tiniest, super bright, most durable, convenient, simple LED flashlight. Easy to bring with you anywhere you go and effective in any situation. Tooled from grade 2 titanium with a simple intuitive two piece patent pending design, twist the flashlight on or off so you don't have to fiddle with tiny buttons.
- Replaceable super bright LED (25~ LUMENS) - Choose Cool White or Warm White
- Replaceable SMD LED upgrade option (87~LUMENS) - Add-on for $2 each LUNA
- Attaches to keychain
- A little over an 1 inch tall
- Two piece patent pending design
SMD LED UPGRADE OPTION - Add-on $2 each LUNA
SMD LED WORKING PROTOTYPE VIDEO
FREE LED (dip) Option - Cool White or Warm White
STRETCH GOAL UNLOCKED - FREE TITANIUM KEYRING UPGRADE (25mm) - *UNLOCKED AT $7,777
STRETCH GOAL UNLOCKED - LUNA COLORS (BLACK, RED OR BLUE) - *UNLOCKED AT $10,000
NEW STRETCH GOAL - LUNA ADDITIONAL COLORS (PINK, DARK BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE, GREY, BRONZE & GOLD) FREE OPTION - *UNLOCKS AT $15,000
- EARLY DEC 2018 - Receive funds (two weeks)
- MID DEC 2018 - Place order with manufacturers/packaging manufacturers
- EARLY JAN 2019 - Receive samples for quality check
- MID JAN 2019 - Receive final run of manufacturing
- LATE JAN - FEB 2019 - Packaging assembly
- EARLY TO LATE MAR 209 - Mail all rewards out
- Titanium Grade 2 Body/End Connection
- Machined Finish
- 3mm LED Diode - DIP - Choose Cool White or Warm White
- SMD LED upgrade option - Add-on for $2 each LUNA
- Three 10 size batteries - Included
- Titanium Keyring (25mm) - Included
- Twist Turn On/Off Switch
- One Year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship when normally used.
Risks and challenges
Our team researched and interviewed over a dozen manufacturers before choosing four. The manufacturers that we finally chose was based on their commitment to the highest standards of production and their capacity to produce consistent quality and timely delivery.
Our team has worked on multiple successful social funding campaigns and through that process we have learned about the kind of unforeseen challenges that can arise from concept to completion and fulfillment. Through our experience, we have also learned that even with the best plans and due diligence, unforeseen challenges can still occur. In the event of unforeseen challenges that could impact the campaign, we will keep our backers updated and aware of our progress, step by step.
With the knowledge and experience that we have gained, we are confident that we will be able to successfully deliver a great product in a timely manner.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)