Media Roundup -- Can you spread the word?
With just 5 days to go in the campaign, we wanted to let you know about the buzz Better Eating has gotten throughout the vegansphere! A sampling includes:
- World of Vegan says we're "building a better movement"
- Black Vegans Rock features Managing Director Michelle Rojas
- VegNews buzzes about our nonprofit marketing startup model
- The Bearded Vegans interview Program Director Alex Felsinger
- Main Street Vegan "rapid-fire" questions Strategic Director Michael Webermann
- Latest Vegan News thinks we'll make "millions of new vegans;" and finally
- Vegan Warrior Princesses Attack promotes our pro-intersectional approach
There's plenty more media where that came from, but those were some recent favorites! Do you know anyone who might be impressed by this coverage? If so, we need you to spread the word about this campaign!
If everyone who reads this update got TWO people to pledge $25 each, we'd be done with this Kickstarter TOMORROW. What do you think? Can you share the article or interview that caught your eye with a few friends, and ask two of them to make a small pledge? We think you can!
Thanks so much for your continued enthusiasm,
Better Eating International