I'm back, let's have some fun!
When?: MARCH 17th, 7pm
Where?: Kickstarter Live (here)
What?: Poetry & shenanigans
Who?: Me, my wife, and possibly our cat
- You pledge $1 and give me a topic
- I write you a poem on that topic and email it to you
The New Stuff
- I read your poem aloud, live, right here on Kickstarter, One-Night-Only.
In February, Kickstarter did the "Make/100" promotion which I participated in with my Make 100 Love Poems By Valentine's Day project (which was awesome)
For March, Kickstarter is doing "All in 1". Where projects are strictly limited just 1 week of funding. Here are the themes
- 1nternet — Go binary: offer digital rewards only.
- 1-Hit Wonder — Offer a single reward tier.
- 1-Night Only — Host a one-time-only event.
- 1st-Time Creators — (Tell a creative friend.)
Now as you can see, I'm going with the 1-Night Only. I'm doing this completely on a whim and completely for fun, just like my last project.
- March 1st - 7th: The duration of the campaign
- March 8th - 16: Writing poems and getting ready to shoot
- March 17th 2:00pm: The Live Streaming Performance
Risks and challenges
This will be my third Kickstarter. Both of which were run successfully with rewards sent and received on time. My latest of which proved to myself that I can work under extreme time restraints, so I am not worried about getting everything done on time.
The only real risk here is the video stream. However I have 3 methods of videoing the live stream and a reliable internet connection. In addition, both me and my wife have film experience and are confident we can remedy any problem that might arise.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (7 days)