Ok, here's the idea. False Facts is a comic on the internet, and it wants to be a comic in your living room. It yearns to grace your coffee tables and the back shelf of your toilets, to impress your friends with its wit and hilarity and to spread inaccurate information into the corners of the world where the internet does not go (like your grandmom's house).
Helpful summary of key book features:
- 64 pages
- Full color from cover to cover
- Made from 100% recycled papers and soy-based ink by 1984 Printing in Oakland, CA
- Animal free binding that you can lick to get high
- Has a retractable self sharpening survival blade
- Is flame resistant
- Can be used as a personal flotation device in case of a water landing
- Has a LAFI rating (laughter from false information) of 1.9 LAFIs per page
- Is Gluten-Free, but is manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts
So... where is the money going? 100% to print costs. The comics for the books are drawn, selected for inclusion, and all the False Facts are available for your viewing on the internet. I'm designing the book myself and prepping it for print now. Your money is used solely to cover the cost of printing and delivering the books.
I'm waaaaay too busy to look at your website or watch your video but I still might fund this, can I check out some comics right now?
... uh ... sure. here's a pretty new one...
here's one about mimes,
this one has a tiger in it!
Support this project
- (30 days)