I'm going to make a batch of about 50 bottles of citrus cocktail bitters. This is a delicious addition to all your favorite cocktails, and they're very unique so you can impress all your cocktalian friends.
I've made these in very small batches before, but this time I want to make a bunch so heres all the stuff I'm going to need to buy:
- A big, sealable jug to macerate all the flavors
- A bunch of hard-to-find herbs, roots and spices
- a bunch of strange citrus fruits, and some not-so strange ones
- A few handles of fine alcohol to infuse
- Bottles and labels and shipping materials for the finished product.
The project takes a month or two to complete because you have to let the flavorings sit in the booze for a long time.
Support this project
- (30 days)