Unique pathways are created in every game in order to get the legendary Diamond and get back home safely. Build tunnels! Blow stuff up!
Diamond Dig is a game where the board is made as you play. Unique pathways are created in every game.
Download a temporary pre-launch rulebook HERE. (Text and art are subject to change as suggestions are made.)
What Does My Order Contain?
- 20 Straight Tunnel Cards
- 20 Three-Way Tunnel Cards
- 12 Four-Way Tunnel Cards
- 8 Corner Tunnel Cards
- 6 Wall Cards – Can be placed over a tunnel or on a tunnel end to block it off.
- 9 Bomb Cards – Can blow up tunnels or walls.
- 4 Super Shovel Cards – User can replace or rotate any tunnel (even if someone’s on it).
- 2 Mine Cart Cards – Allows the user to be able to move an additional tile that turn at the cost of all other actions.
- 4 Escape Route Cards – Allows the user to be able to place a tunnel card that connects through a tunnel wall.
- 4 Home Cards – Any more than 4 players would make the game far too chaotic as well as near impossible to win.
- 1 Diamond Card (or token) – This is the goal. Reach the diamond to claim it. Then get it back home to win!
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 4 Tokens of Different Colors
Diamond Dig isn't a game for extras. It's meant to be simple, and it will always stay simple. That's why our milestones/stretch goals are what they are. What we can do for you is this: lower the shipping cost.
The game will be cheaper if we print more copies. We pledge to pass our savings your way.
Shipping will be taken care of after the campaign by our fulfillment service. If enough pledges have been taken, your shipping will be lower. That's our promise. And we keep our promises.
I'm David - and I'm Beholder! Legally speaking, I'm a one man operation but I couldn't do much without my wonderful little family and helpful friends. Plenty of people are willing to help with testing, ideas, and so much more. A big thank you to those who help and those who pledge!
Beholder was started late in 2016 to be the driving force behind a newly discovered passion - games. At the time, I was working at a print shop. New ideas for different printing capabilities were the things I focused on at the time, and one day it struck like lightning - make a card game!
Diamond Dig was actually the first idea for a Beholder Game (now working on 30), so I'm glad to see it come to production. My thought was to create a unique game of tile-laying, and it evolved into the project you love.
My passion is family, and I try to instill that into each game I make. Simplicity for everyone is another, though sometimes less obtainable, goal. Comes with the territory when working on strategy games, I suppose.
By supporting Diamond Dig, you're supporting my development of future family-friendly fun. And again, I thank you for your support!
There are many more games in the works that aren't even on the site yet!
Didn't see what you're looking for? Send us a message directly via KickStarter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Risks and challenges
This product is ready to go! There are two possible problems we could run into.
1) We don't get enough support to live the dream. If this happens, we'll be sad, because you'll be sad, because you won't be able to get a killer game at a killer price with killer extras! Not enough support means the game doesn't get made yet.
2) We get way too much support. This would only be a minor setback, though. It might take some extra time for everything to reach everyone. But, that's probably because you've unlocked some sweet extras.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)