Frequently Asked Questions
Good question! Just choose the option with the total # you'd like
- For example, make a 2x pledge - and leave a note that notes your requested mix (1x Chinese, 1x Spanish). You can leave this note with your order or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make note of it (several of you already have!)
- If there is no option with the # that you want (e.g. 4x sets) - you can adjust your pledge amount to the right amount (e.g. 4x is $330), and send us a note either on Kickstarter or email@example.com to let us know you're desired mix.
- It's a bit clunky (thank you for being flexibility). We will also be following up before we ship, with all of our backers to double confirm your order and make sure everything is right!
Thank you all for your support!Last updated:
It's ~$50 off! Which means that the wand is almost free.
Here's how it breaks down
- 19cm books are $17.99 each (First Words, First Phrases, Emotions)
- 26cm book is $23.99 each (Careers)
- The wand retails at $49.99 (buy once, works with any language, any book, current, future)
Added together, the Starter Set (1 wand + 4 books) would be $127.95 + tax. The current offer is $85 - flat! So, the price is equivalent to buying 4 normal books.
Also please note the books are all hardcover board books. The product is as beautiful and thoughtful as it is easy-to-use. Those who have touched and felt it, have remarked how good the quality is and how it's so giftable. Hope that helps!Last updated:
We'd love to get our product out to as many people as possible! If you have a large enough group order, we'd be happy to discuss. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgLast updated:
It really is just - Turn on & Tap. That's it.
Turn on: Press and hold the middle button.
Tap: Just tap anywhere on any of our books - cover, images, words, even white spaceLast updated:
Yes - as long as it's from Habbi Habbi!
- Any language (currently we have English-Spanish and English-Chinese)
- All current and future titles.Last updated:
Product has been ordered, checked, and is already in a container en route here! It's scheduled to arrive later this month! (So there is no ambiguity about product development delays with this project.) We don't know how long customs clearance will take, but we will keep you all updated and are so excited to get it into your hands!Last updated:
3+. We have designed it for preschool / early elementary - but the content is really suitable for a wide range, depending on your child's needs. We have had parents of kids from ages 1 to 10 remark how they'd like to use it in their own homes!Last updated:
So far we have focused on Chinese and Spanish. We'd love to do more languages, as we build out the platform.Last updated:
Right now, our Chinese books are Simplified. But similar to other languages, we'd love to have to build out Traditional as an option as we scale and grow!Last updated:
Not for this Kickstarter Launch. We'd like everyone to experience the magic of the suite of 4 books with the wand. That's why we've offered it at $43 off MSRP, almost gifting the wand for free.Last updated:
Free shipping in the Continental US
For our international friends, unfortunately we have to charge for shipping. Charges are applied at checkout. Please note that we are not responsible for any customs or duties that your country may impose.Last updated:
We have so many titles we're excited about in the works - you can see some of them in the video. They range from fun vocab books (vehicles, sports, arts, home) - to - ones with a more intentional message (Book of Chores, Acts of Kindness, etc).Last updated:
The wand is like a USB drive. When we release new books, there is a new 'master file' that you can download and replace onto your wand - like a USB drive. Only 1 file for the whole Habbi Habbi library, so it's very easy to replace (it's not specific to each book).Last updated:
We wanted to create a brand independent of association with existing words - so we made our own. We threw the letters of our names into a hat and came out with different mash-ups. We liked Habbi Habbi because 1 - It sounded like 'Happy Happy' and we were in the midst of our toddlers learning to talk and 2 - There are two of us. :)Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question