Here are some dimensions for the SilverSocks in size Medium
Weight: 18g per pair
Ventilation Mesh: 70 x 115 mm
Size inscription: 1.5 x 0.5 mm
Circulation Cuff (Flat): 70 x 80 mm
Trapezium Toe (before expansion):
- Flat Top: 40mm
- Diagonal Sides: 30mm
- Depth: 22mm
- 25% Pure Silver
- 45% Cotton
- 23% Nylon
- 7% Spandex
Q: Do the SilverSocks only come in Cotton and these colours?
- A: If the campaign does well, we’ll add more colours and/or materials if there is demand.
- Q: How much does shipping cost to my country?
- A: We offer Free Tracked Shipping across the world, wherever you are.
- Q: How much warranty do we get?
- A: You get a one year warranty on all your socks.
- Q: How do I choose my colours and sizes?
- A: You can choose which colour and size you want for every single pair of SilverSocks in BackerKit after the campaign ends (see below).
- Q: How do I give you my address?
- A: You will provide your address, sizes and colours to us in a service called BackerKit. They will email you 14 days after the campaign ends to collect all these details.
Risks and challenges
In order to ensure the best possible outcome, the samples that you see on the campaign are made by the very same technique that your socks will be.
There have been over 12 months of prototyping to test all the features and we've finalised the entire production line, right through to the quality assurance and shipping.
This is our second Kickstarter so we're well versed on the level of care that is needed to execute a camapign successfully.
Through our first campaign for the no-show SilverSocks (2k+ backers on KS and Indiegogo) and our website, beclothed.com, we've sold over 20,000 pairs of the SilverSocks.
We understand that crowdfunding campaigns can come with unexpected hiccups, yet we've prepared ourselves for every eventuality - including going over our goal (like we did last time).
We have three backup manufacturers and packaging producers as well as two backup shippers so there is no doubt we will deliver on time.
We will keep an open channel with you guys by conveying our thoughts to you every step of the way through Kickstarter comments and occasional updates to ensure you're always in the loop.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (22 days)