Hey Presto Frames all started from a wish to decorate our new house with my instagram photos.
- I wanted a framing system that would allow my photos to be easily changed
- I wanted frames that could be arranged in a sequence similar to my instagram feed
- I wanted photo frames that didn't take away from the photo, yes it's all about the photo!
Fast forward a few months and here we are!
Hey Presto Frames are made of lightweight high quality acrylic that stick to your wall with picture strips.
* Perfect for renters but not just for renters!
Photos easily slide between the two pieces of acrylic and can be easily removed when you want to change your photos.
* Perfect for the indecisive or the photo enthusiast
Frames can be arranged in a square sequence or any shape to suit your wall space.
* Perfect for those who love the square or like to explore on their own!
So here's how they work!
- Buy a pack of frames, they come in two sizes "Number Nine " 9 frames and "Sweet Sixteen" 16 frames
- Print your photos 6x6" at your preferred photo printer
- Stick the strips on the back of the frame
- Slide in the photo
- Stick the frame to the wall (repeat)
Hey Presto! It's that easy!
After crowdfunding the first round of frames, the second round of frames will be able to be bought from the Hey Presto Frames Website. Here you will be able to also buy frames as singles, allowing you to make up your unique shape to suit your wall.
Printing your photos
Harvey Norman & Big W can print your photos for as little as 75c each
Don’t use instagram or have square photos
Don't worry you can still use the Hey Presto Frames, you will just have to square crop your photos when printing.
How The Funds Will Be Used
The target funds will go towards purchasing the first batch of frames & the packaging of the frame packs.
$2500 for the first round of frames
$250 for printing of instructions & labels
$250 for packaging/postal boxes, tape & bubble wrap
Do the Hey Presto Frames sound like you?
Then I would love you to help me fund the first round of frames. I promise you'll love them!
Risks and challenges
Getting the frames out on time! Delivery date is late March.
Packs will be sent via courier and if there is a delay in the frames arriving and sending you'll be updated.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)