Battleborn Legacy is a 2-4 player fantasy war game that takes 2-3 hours to play. Players will seek rare magic, complete quests and battle to control strategic provinces as they attempt to earn enough victory points to restore peace before the final cataclysm destroys the corrupted world! It won't be easy as your foes are mighty and natural disasters, undead uprisings and the deadly dragon may strike at the most inopportune time.
All reward tiers after the Hero tier will receive everything at the Hero pledge level in addition to naming an official unit token in the game.
We are grateful and fortunate to have received so much incredible feedback from the wonderful playtesters we've met at Gencon and other gaming conventions over the years. With their help and our desire to make the best game possible, we are confident that you will enjoy Battleborn Legacy! Below are a few features players say they most enjoy:
- Players enjoy the unique blend of hero powers combined with race abilities and the different options for each from which to choose.
- They appreciate how Heroes and military units gain experience, magic and abilities giving players a feeling that they are role-playing in a player vs. player world.
- They enjoy the negotiation, trade and diplomacy aspects of the game which truly immerse players in the fantasy world.
- Random events make every game unique and players get a sense of urgency knowing the final cataclysm is soon approaching.
- Players appreciate the realistic and simple combat and casualty system.
Game set-up video and game play videos. Please watch them in order to better understand the game as the round is played. As we wanted to have the videos available during the campaign they are a little rough and will be refined when we can.
After each player completes their combat/diplomacy and movement actions they will deploy their new units to strongholds, collect their appropriate cards, resources and gold and then adjust their victory tracks accordingly.
- Because We Need You: We are two hard working guys with a dream and a passion for gaming. We've put a lot of love and attention to detail into this game, from the mechanics to the graphic design and artwork. We hope you'll agree it's something special and deserves a place in your game collection. We have already covered the cost for the graphic design and artwork, but we can't manufacture and ship the game without your support and we know you will enjoy being part of our Battleborn Legacy "community".
- We already have a contract with a state of the art board game manufacturer, WinGo to manufacture the game. Check them out for yourself http://www.wingogames.com/.
- Limited Supply at a Great Price: This may be the only print run of Battleborn Legacy so if your interested in getting this fantastic game at a great price please consider pledging now. The few extra games we have remaining after the campaign will retail at $65.00.
- Kickstarter Stretch Goals: Take a look at some of the awesome stretch goals we plan to offer our backers. The more money we raise the more we can offer to make your game amazing.
Check out our social media sites and earn additional Discovery and Quest Cards. We really appreciate you sharing our enthusiasm with others!
"Battleborn Legacy is a fantastic game of action and adventure. The ways that the different heroes can join up with different races gives the game great replayability. Dice rolling, area control, special cards with bonus powers, and more than a few surprises means that Battleborn Legacy is a game that you will want to play!" - Cody Carlson, TDG Reviews
"Its a race against time, its a battle of wits and power against your friends. You find yourself immersed in the fantasy world! The constant table talk and negotiation really adds to the excitement. I wish this game was out years ago! If your a fan of this genre your going to love this game." - Lance Myxter, The Undead Viking
Risks and challenges
Risks and challenges
Risks come in mostly logistical forms. Production delays are the primary risk. We will see this through to the end, but when manufacturing a new product, especially one with so many unique parts there will always be challenges but we are ready to tackle them head on!
We have already received a final quote from WinGo Industry Ltd to bring Battleborn Legacy to life. 98% of the artwork and prep work is complete and we are currently working on the amazing stretch goals that will make the game even better. Our goal is to move quickly from the Kickstarter campaign right to manufacturing!
We already have our logistics partners in place. We have chosen freight and fulfillment companies that are very familiar with tabletop game distribution and have proven track records! We promise to stay focused and determined until all backers receive their copy of Battleborn Legacy...our legacy to you.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)