This is tricky because Kickstarter doesn't let you back twice, but it is possible!
If you'd like to purchase two tiers, here's how to do it.
1) Hit the "Manage" button where it lists what you've pledged.
2) Change your backer tier to whichever is the HIGHEST backer tier you'd like to get.
3) Select your shipping for that tier.
4) Then, ADD THE COST of the other backer tier AND the shipping* for that tier to your overall pledge.
After the project is funded, every backer receives a backer survey-- and on it will be a place to let me know if you backed more than one tier, and if so, which ones! This way I'll have that information on hand when packing the books to make absolutely positive I send you all the stuff you paid for!
* The shipping is by weight, so two sets of stuff = two times the weight = two times the price. THE ONLY TIER THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO IS THE "BLUEBEARD'S WIFE" TIER, WHICH IS MAILED IN A FLAT RATE BOX. If you'd like to purchase another tier in addition to that one, contact me.