New Stretch Goal vote!
We have already unlocked all Stretch Goals, including something new we have added - plastic insert and special deck separators. Pretty amazing tempo!
By the way - we can hear all of your voices regarding making the box big enough for sleeved cards and we feel that for a card game it is quite important, so we will do our best to make big enough insert for all of you guys! This will probably require some smart solution (otherwise the card without sleeves would have too much place) but we will do a lot of tests ;)
New Stretch Goals
Ok now! So in this campaign we will be unlocking some AI (solo / co-op) content and also some PVP content. We have already unlocked PvP additional content (24 cards expansion). Time for some AI content!
But this time, you will decide what will be next - time for SG vote!
We have two proposition for you guys. One will become free added SG, another paid add-on (thou pretty cheap add-on, let us add). Why not making both into SGs you might ask...?
Well, there is a limit of what we can do on Stretch Goals and we will still need that limit for other stuff in the future of campaign. What exactly...? We will see based on your feedback!
Ok, so first a little bit about solo / co-op AI decks. They are made out of 24 cards and whenever you will play boss, you are mixing 2 decks - this gives you TONs of replay-ability and different tactics you will need to defeat chosen boss. There will be some bosses that will be more of a usual deploy-goblins-in-your-face typ of strategies, but there will be some that will punish your supporters or do some sneaky tricks.
Now, we will vote on 2 totally new AI factions:
To Vote, go to FB post HERE and post a comment.
If you don't have a FB, you can vote in the comments under this update (it will still count!).
Ok, but now a bit more details about them! Please note that those are development idea drafts, not a final design!
- Menace level raises, whenever boss will not deploy any unit this turn
- Big, strong and expensive cards
- Special mechanic "Undead" - once killed or discarded, they go back to deck in changed, even stronger form. You will need to double think before killing one of them.
- They will have strong passives, but those passives will be activated, only when player will play "Action" from any of their card. After that, at the end of turn, passive stops working.
- Cheap units to be deployed
- Whenever player plays a card as an action, Menace level raises
- New mechanic - Living form. All of the cheap units will have that mechanic, and it basically mean, that if the boss will be able to deploy some more expensive creature, he will exchange it with the most forward living form creature, instead of deploying it on the beginning of the track. This will make you question, that even small fairy, might change into some huge nasty monster right before storming.
- There will be some special fairy magic on the hand of the Boss. You will be able to use that card to refresh all your supporters (your decision), but there might be a very harsh price for that - sometimes nothing will happen, sometimes there will be a hefty price for that. You never know with those damn fairies.
Ok guys! Choise is in your hands now!
Vote will go for 12 hours and then we will adjust the Stretch Goals! (already unlocking most of them due to the funding!)
New co-op review
Also - make sure to check out new review by Ant Lab Games! They are highlighting co-op mode!
Big questions to be answered
There are some big questions you guys asked us and we are forming a competent answers to those. We will try to answer them in detail in the next update (today / tomorrow), so please do not think we are ignoring them. We just want to think everything out as well as we can.
Language editions - We are talking to various parties about that possibility. We hope to get back to you about it soon!
4x copies of each card - We understand where are you coming from, this topic demands a deep though on several topics. We will get back on that shortly, as the topic is important - but for now you can rest assured, that we do not want to follow TCG business model practices.
Khung'lai and Ysra - There is not many information about new PvP factions but this will change soon. Stay tuned! ;)
Aaaand time for our most-lame-meme competition. Another one from Jordan - c'mon guys, post some new or he will have no competition! ^ ^