Core Box revised Print and Play!
Day 0 (sending all files to print) for Lords of Hellas Core Box is approaching rapidly so we have a HUGE favor to ask of you!
We have prepared for you close-to-final Print and Play and we would like you guys to take a look at it. It is after few layers of proof-reading but we are pretty sure, that few things here and there skipped attention (it always does). But with your help we can get them all! ;)
Before you will take a look, few things:
- Files are not yet final! We are still working on them, especially colors and textures.
- We are going for US English - as easy to understand as possible.
- There is Manual for 2-4 players. Single player manual will be post in a few days (currently at proof reading).
If you will catch a mistake or have a comment - please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with following structure:
- Title - Lords of Hellas feedback
- Please try to put the information as shot as possible, it will be best if you will give us a Manual Page / name of component that you found mistake / something that you feel should be better.
Ok! Check out the files below! (Click on image to download)
Thanks for everyone who will participate and share your feedback with us! We are sitting very late hours to make sure Lords of Hellas will be one of the best games out there and with your help we are certain it will be achievable!