WHAT IS AVIE DESIGNS? We are a boutique stationery company out of Decatur, Georgia specializing in stunning laser cut wedding invitations.
WHO IS AVIE? Avie is the long time nickname of Avis Wampler, the founder and designer at Avie Designs.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT AVIE:
“It was a pleasure dealing with you, your patience and professionalism made this whole experience wonderful for me. Your cards were a big part of a very important event for me, and with your help, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. Thank you.” - Linnet
"My invitations couldn’t have turned out more beautiful! I am extremely pleased, A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. AVIE IS VERY COMMITTED TO HER CRAFT and I couldn’t be happier with the final product." - Kristin
“Avie, I can’t thank you enough for everything. Exceptional customer service, prompt turn-around time, and the product was beautiful and high quality. PRODUCT WRAPPING AND PRESENTATION WAS BEYOND LOVELY TOO!" - Jennifer
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE MONEY? Up until this point, we have outsourced our laser cutting which has really limited our ability to test new projects.
- Purchase a laser cutter. We already know which one we want, we just need you to help us raise the funds necessary.
- Test new products. The rewards you see here are new projects that we have been dying to test out.
- Purchase the materials to fulfill the rewards.
WHAT ARE THE REWARDS? We have so many ideas that we want to bring to market and the following are a few of them, made available to only those that support this campaign.
Here's what you will get if you choose to support this project:
WHAT IF WE EXCEED OUR GOAL? Have a drink, kick up our heels, pat ourselves on the back . . . wait, that's not right. Although we would be ecstatic if we reach our goal, we can do so much more with more money.
- Be able to order our supplies in bulk to reduce cost.
- Cover the full cost of the laser cutter. The money raised from our original goal of $13,000 will not cover the laser cutter we are wishing and hoping for. So exceeding our goal will get us that much closer to covering the cost.
- Get the accessories needed for the laser cutter like an air compressor and an air blower.
Risks and challenges
We have been in business for a minute now and the most important lesson we've learned is that if it can go wrong, it probably will & it's never as easy as it looks.
This will be our first experience running our own laser cutter. We have been to see them in person and "play" with them but we have yet to produce products with one. So we know that there will be a steep learning curve. And it may be necessary to bring in additional help.
We have tried to build this learning curve time into our delivery dates but we know that they may need to be moved. We have always prided ourselves on customer service and firmly believe that keeping our customers up to date is always the best practice. If, for some reason, our deadlines move, those who have pledged money will be the first to know.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)