A New Kind of Cooler - Multipurpose
You can relax…. The Avail Travel Cooler removes the hassle of bringing your cooler along. The first soft cooler that doubles as the perfect travel bag.
Why make a new kind of cooler bag?
Nothing on the market combines all the great features of a travel bag with a soft cooler. Until now...
Is this bag for me?
It’s perfect for:
What makes it so awesome?
The Avail Travel Cooler is more functional than any other cooler bag while at the same time having stand-out good looks.
What color can I get?
Initially on Kickstarter, we are only offering Charcoal Gray/Black colorway (see picture below). Depending on how many backers support this project, we may add additional colorways.
How can I back?
1. Decide which reward/pledge level you want (see reward levels below).
2. Go to the "Support" area at the top right of this page and select your reward/pledge.
3. Select your shipping destination.
4. (optional) Increase pledge amount if you want to help more or if you would like to receive bags in multiples that are not listed as rewards (see instructions after the rewards graphic below).
5. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions to finalize your pledge.
- Shipping charges are added based on shipping destination after you select a reward.
- Above prices include all processing and tax.
- Want more than qty 3 bags and shipping within the US? Select the qty 3 reward then add $155 for each additional bag ($145 for the bag + $10 shipping). For example, if you would like 5 bags, select the qty 3 reward then change the pledge amount to $745 [$435 + ($155 x 2)].
- Want more than qty 1 bag and shipping international? Send us a message with the quantity you would like and we will help determine the correct pledge amount (sorry but international shipping is tricky).
Hi! We are Joe and Steve Mancewicz - founders of Avail Coolers. No, we are not brothers. Our grandfathers were brothers which makes us… Some kind of related. More importantly, we have been best friends since we were toddlers. We grew up in the outdoors and have always had a passion for travel. With years of experience on the trails, waters, and roads, we are thrilled to start living our dream as founders of an outdoor gear and travel company. We bring complementary skills (Joe in sales and marketing, and Steve in engineering and design) and share a common passion to make outstanding products and fight human trafficking.
Risks and challenges
We are 100% committed to delivering an outstanding bag to you on time. Creating a new product and bringing it through production always has its challenges and unexpected obstacles. Our philosophy is to have a well laid plan but expect (and be ready) to course correct as issues arise. If problems come up, we promise to keep your best interests as the priority and also keep you fully informed. We have been working to prepare every detail over the last year and a half so we can be confident in our ability to deliver an awesome bag to you. Thanks for believing in us!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (38 days)