Help us reach our $125,000 Stretch Goal!
We're closing in on the end of our campaign, so we've decided to offer a special reward if we hit a stretch goal of $125,000. We will give everyone who has pledged enough for a reward that includes a stay at AutoCamp Russian River, a custom-designed, stemless AutoCamp wine glass. Cheers!
Luxury, design-forward camping – without the heavy lifting.
AutoCamp started over three years ago in Santa Barbara with a couple of Airstreams and one simple idea: we wanted to make camping as easy, comfortable, and stylish as possible.
AutoCamp features truly remarkable amenities.
- Beautiful brand new custom designed AutoCamp Airstream Suites with hotel-style interiors, that sleep up to 4 people each
- Spa-inspired bathrooms with walk in showers
- Luxury Canvas Tents with plush, modern interiors
- Luxury hotel bedding, linens, and towels provided in every suite
- Malin + Goetz Bath Amenity Products
- Mattresses by Casper and in-room throw blankets by Coyuchi
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Free Wifi
- Curated Onsite Food & Beverage Amenities
- Modern, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired clubhouse pavilion
- Indoor and outdoor fire pit lounges
- Art installations and lawn games
- Meadow for picnics in the afternoon sun
- Native forest landscape in a grove of redwoods
- Easy access to the Russian River
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and wine tasting in downtown Guerneville
- Bicycles for exploring the town or forrest
Experience modern design in the great outdoors.
Just 90-minutes north of San Francisco, CA.
After an exhaustive search, we know we've found the perfect place to launch our next location, just 90-minutes north of San Francisco in the beautiful Russian River town of Guerneville.
It's a place for friends and family.
AutoCamp is an ideal getaway for a romantic couple in search of a unique weekend, or the urban family that seeks a camping experience without any of the fuss or outdoor gear and equipment.
And a true Vacation Wonderland.
With endless vineyards and wineries, miles of hiking and biking trails, and vast expanses of river and beaches, the Russian River area of Sonoma County is truly a Vacation Wonderland.
Relax and take in the majestic redwoods, or play bocce at AutoCamp and make some new friends! You'll leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, and ready to come back.
Featured in over 100 press and media outlets worldwide.
Our test pilot project in Santa Barbara, which opened in 2013, has been featured in publications from around the world. We need your help so we can open our second location just north of San Francisco!
Mesa Lane Labs is a team of passionate designers, outdoors enthusiasts, and entrepreneurs based out of Santa Barbara, CA. We’re interested in creating new ways for people to experience the places they visit. And above all our focus is on creating environmentally sustainable projects.
The property will feature 23 brand-new Airstreams and luxury tents, each with their own private campfire, as well as a beautiful modern pavilion in the trees inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright. With your help, we'll be able to make this project a reality.
We’ve taken to Kickstarter to raise funds for the completion of our project so we can open for this summer, and with your help we'll be able to open before August 2016! As a reward to our supporters, we’re offering you the exclusive, first opportunity to reserve rooms at AutoCamp Russian River.
You'll get first access to the new property, its amenities including free bicycles, bocce, art installations, and more – only if you support our project through Kickstarter.
Risks and challenges
We have prototyped every aspect of the AutoCamp to ensure a top quality guest experience. Construction is currently in full swing at the property with an expected opening date by August 2016. Help us make this project a success by supporting us!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (32 days)