Special Agent Harambe vs the Order of the 12 is the first story arc in Johnny Segura 3rd's Harambe trilogy.
This story arc is broken up into 3 chapters spanning this 120+ page graphic novel.
Chapter 1( 36 pages ) : " Life, death, life ". In this chapter Harambe hunts down those who attempted to take his life as hints are dropped about the massive Operation Caeser.
Chapter 2 ( 28 pages ) : " Mourn for your world ". 2 years have passed since the events of chapter 1. Harambe has since moved on to a more peaceful life back in his natural habitat when he's visited by someone from his past with the sole purpose to tear everything down around him. All the while, Operation Caeser begins to ravish the world all in preparation for what is to come.
Chapter 3 ( 43 pages ): " Make amends and wait for me. " The conclusion to the story comes down to a battle of epic proportions between Harambe and the men behind Operatin Caeser.
The book is completely except for extras. So once the funds come in, it would be sent straight to the printer.
And now on to the art!
The book is filled with crazy manga influenced action! With splashes of color to really make certain moments POP!
And as the book goes on, you get to see the people ( ish ) who make up Project Caeser and what they are willing to do in the name of their mission.
* NOW ON TO THE REWARDS*
- Digital wallpapers: You will get a wallpaper formatted for Apple, Android and PCs. This wallpaper will only be available through this Kickstarter.
- PDF of the graphic novel: Includes the entire story plus all extras! For those of you who enjoy reading your books digitally.
- Physical copy of graphic novel: The physical book in all of it's 120+ page glory! All books come signed by series creator, writer and artist Johnny Segura 3rd! For those who like to display your books or like looking at books on a shelf. Must have for any collector.
- Remarqued copy of graphic novel: Not only do you get it signed, but you get a personalized drawing on the cover!
- Sketch cover: Includes a hand-drawn sketch cover from the original run. You can get any single character of your choice in a full color illustration by series creator, writer and artist Johnny Segura 3rd!
- 8.5x11 commission: Much like the sketch cover, you get any single character of your choice by series creator, writer and artist Johnny Segura 3rd! But just on an 8.5x11. Great for framing!
- 11x17 commission: Same as the 8.5x11 but on a bigger scale! WOW-WEE!
- Original page layouts: This is a neat, one of a kind item! It's 6 pages of original page layouts! See what the book looked like before it was made. A cool behind the scenes look at creating comics.
- Cool sponsorship levels: Get your business some extra publicity in the pages of an awesome comic! WHAT'S COOLER THAN THAT?!?
So, in summation, none of this would be possible without any of you. The fact that my books get printed because of awesome people like you preordering them, is the most humbling experience. I appreciated that more than you could ever know.
Hopefully you enjoyed this idea and give it a backing!
Don't forget to like and share!
If you want to find out more about the creative process behind this book and other nerdy things of the like; check out the interview I did with the Super Media Bros Podcast!
The awesome dudes over at Holy Nerdy Podcast had me on their latest show talking about Special Agent Harambe! :D Go check it out!
They have it mapped out what we talk about:
When We Met And Our History
Special Agent Harambe
Convention Drama Queens
Cool Convention Stories
Being An Indie Comic Book Artist
Johnny's Kickstarter Method
Special Agent Harambe Kickstarter Campaign
Check it out here!
First month - The Kickstarter campaign runs.
Next 2 weeks - Funds are collected and sent. As soon as funds are received, I shoot the files to the printer.
Next 2 weeks - Books are printed, proofs are sent and then books arrive.
Next week - Books are sorted and packaged and mailed out as soon as all packs are ready.
Next week+ - You get your awesome swag!
Risks and challenges
The main trouble of doing this book is getting it printed up. I've always been a firm believer in you have to sell yourself to sell the product. Which is why I always try to get the top quality of products I can get. Which, those printing cost are ridiculous. But, with your help.. I can get this book printed and put out for the world to see. The world NEEDS this book. It will be beautiful. And that's what the world needs. More beauty.
All packages will be sent via USPS and constant updates will let everyone know what is going on if there are any delays.
The entire book is already done! All I gotta do is get the funds and send it to print.
And as the price of shipping goes up, I apologize about the price for overseas orders. There's literally nothing I can do about that. :(
- (30 days)