The ATD1 Backpack (Canceled)
World's most resilient and adaptive backpack, developed and made in Italy to help you travel farther, work harder and explore deeper.
This campaign was closed and will be re-launched late August. To get more infos and early access, please visit our website!
ATD1 Backpack is the result of years spent travelling, developing soft goods and field-testing them in cities, deserts and forests all over the world. We designed it to be:
- The shape maximizes internal space while keeping load close to the back.
- Roll top construction ensures expandability and weather protection.
- No access to main compartment on front and sides means peace of mind in crowded areas.
- U-shaped zipper on back panel allows for top and side access and clamshell opening.
- Top, sides and bottom handles.
- Semi-floating liner for better rain resistance.
- Internal stretch pockets keep laptops up to 15″ and books suspended from the bottom
- Side pockets conceal compression straps and fit water bottles and foldable umbrellas
- Front compartment has its own volume and features key leash, pen slots and two pockets that work both vertically and horizontally, allowing easy on body access.
- Webbing zippers pulls help access and reduce noise.
- Compression straps for volume flexibility and to carry additional gear on the outside.
- M.O.L.L.E. on bottom lets the user add gear or a bike light.
- Hidden or clean finished stitches protect skin from friction and thread from wear.
- Removable Armordon frame sheet for lightweight load support.
- Removable ambidextrous sternum strap, easy to be operated with one hand
Materials and Specs
- Fabric: 500d, PU coated Cordura® Fabric with DWR.
- Lining: 390d, PU coated Nylon with DWR
- Webbing: Mil-spec 1’ nylon webbing.
- Zippers: YKK 10mm zipper.
- Padding: 10mm, closed cell Evazote 50 foam.
- Hardware: Made in Italy nylon hardware + ITW Nexus steel hooks
- Measurements: 50-70cm x 30cm x 26cm - 19,7-27,5in x 12in x 10,2in
- Volume: 20-55 L / 1220,5 - 3356,3 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 1,5 kg - 3,3 lbs
- Designed, developed and made in Italy
Our products are covered by lifetime warranty against manufacture and material defects. For any issue that is not caused by noticeable misuse or normal wear and tear, drop us a line and we will fix or replace your pack with a new one.
Who we are
Attitude Supply is a design company based in Milan, Italy. Our mission is to make everyday life simpler through durable, versatile and high quality carry goods.
Our creative process sees no shortcut: from the first sketch to the last prototype, we strictly develop our products in house. This process is expensive and time consuming but it gives us the freedom to test every solution or material and go back to the design board every time we need to.
Attitude Supply products are designed to be as clean, simple and adaptive as possible, carefully developed and crafted in Italy with meticulous attention to quality and details.
Get in touch via Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email
Help us bring ATD1 Backpack to life
Although aesthetically simple, this pack's construction is complicated and its production is approachable only through pre-orders: this is why ATD1 is our first crowdfunded project. Our funding goal will cover for raw materials and production minimum: with your support we’ll be able to realize our most ambitious and advanced product to date.
We designed the ATD1 for you: where will you take it?
Risks and challenges
This is our first crowdfunding campaign but not our first time when it comes to bags development, production and delivery. We will personally inspect every single bag during manufacturing process and before they are shipped, so risks mainly relates to delays:
- Manufacturing is done by humans, please be understanding if there are slight delays as a result of massive orders or unexpected circumstances.
- We know, sometimes personally, our material suppliers but delivery delays may still occur.
- We have planned out which fulfillment tools to use and which services to partner with, but logistic does involve occasional delivery delays.
While all of ATTITUDE SUPPLY products are guaranteed against manufacturing and material defects, we do not offer refunds or returns on items received as crowdfunding rewards.
Import duties and taxes are not included in our reward levels. These charges vary by country and are completely out of our control.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)