Per la versione in Italiano clicca QUI.
This pack is the result of years spent traveling, developing soft goods and field-testing them in cities, deserts and forests all over the world.
No matter if it's a long term travel or your daily commute, we want the ATD1 Backpack to make you carry better, so we designed it to be:
- The shape maximizes internal space while keeping load close to the back.
- Roll top construction ensures expandability and weather protection.
- No access to main compartment on front and sides means peace of mind in crowded areas.
- U-shaped zipper on back panel allows for top and side access and clamshell opening.
- Top, sides and bottom handles.
- Semi-floating liner for better rain resistance.
- Internal stretch pockets keep laptops up to 15″ and books suspended from the bottom.
- Side pockets conceal compression straps and fit water bottles and foldable umbrellas.
- Front compartment has its own volume and features key leash, pen slots and two pockets that work both vertically and horizontally, allowing easy on body access.
- Webbing zippers pulls help access and reduce noise.
- Compression straps for volume flexibility and to carry additional gear on the outside.
- Bike light compatible.
- Hidden or clean finished stitches protect skin from friction and thread from wear.
- Removable frame sheet made out of Self Reinforced Polypropylene fiber for lightweight load support.
- Removable ambidextrous sternum strap, easy to be operated with one hand.
- Removable 1' Hip Belt.
- Main Fabric: 500d, PU coated Cordura® Fabric with DWR.
- Lining: 390d, PU coated Nylon with DWR.
- Webbing: Mil-spec 1’ nylon webbing.
- Zippers: YKK 10mm zipper.
- Padding: 10mm, closed cell Evazote 50 foam.
- Hardware: Made in Italy nylon hardware + ITW Nexus steel hooks
- Measurements: 50-70cm x 30cm x 26cm - 19,7-27,5in x 12in x 10,2in
- Volume: 20-55 L / 1220,5 - 3356,3 Cubic Inches
- Weight: 1,5 kg - 3,3 lbs
- Designed, developed and made in Italy
Our products are covered by lifetime warranty against manufacture and material defects. For any issue that is not caused by noticeable misuse or normal wear and tear, drop us a line and we will fix or replace your pack with a new one.
These unbiased video reviews were made by bags connoisseurs Bo Ismono and Chase Reeves:
Attitude Supply is a design company based in Milan, Italy. Our creative process sees no shortcut: from the first sketch to the last prototype, we strictly develop our products in house. This process is expensive and time consuming but it gives us the freedom to test every solution or material and go back to the design board every time we need to. Our products are designed to be as clean, simple and adaptive as possible, then carefully developed and crafted in Italy with meticulous attention to details, so you can pack smarter, move better and explore deeper. Get in touch via Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube or Email
Although aesthetically simple, this pack's construction is complicated and its production is only approachable through pre-orders: this is why ATD1 is our first crowdfunded project.
Our funding goal will cover for raw materials and production minimum: with your support we’ll be able to realize our most ambitious product to date.
We designed the ATD1 for you: where will you take it?
Risks and challenges
This is our first crowdfunding campaign but not our first time when it comes to bags development, production and delivery. We personally inspect every material before production and every single bag during manufacturing process and before they are shipped, so risks only relates to:
- Materials delays: We know, sometimes personally, our material suppliers but delivery delays may still occur.
- Manufacturing delays: bags are made by humans, please be understanding if unexpected circumstances brings slight delays.
- Fulfillment delays: we know which tools to use and which services to partner with, but logistic may involve occasional delays.
While all of ATTITUDE SUPPLY products are guaranteed against manufacturing and material defects, we do not offer refunds or returns on items received as crowdfunding rewards.
Import duties and taxes are not included in our reward levels. These charges vary by country and are completely out of our control.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (36 days)