**THANK YOU! FUNDED IN 3 HOURS!**
A huge thank you to over 500 backers who made this project possible! Your support and involvement has made our Christmas! We can't begin to express our appreciation!
Pledge Manager Live: 2nd January
Missed the Kickstarter? Join with a late pledge! Duration:2-3 months
Where can I find it? www.atlantisminiatures.com (2nd Jan)
Need help? Private message us on facebook or email us at: email@example.com
- All backers will receive personalised codes via email to the amount of the pledge
- Follow the link provided
- Pick what you want
- Checkout using the code and pay for shipping (plus the difference for any additional minis you might want)
Can I add Dwarves, Orcs, Goblins and Trolls to my order?
Of course: Simply add them in the pledge manager and pay the difference. They will arrive at the same time as your mythology order.. If you want them sooner you can make two separate orders :)
Welcome to our 28mm Resin Mythology Kickstarter!
The Atlantis Team would like to thank you for your support and consideration in joining us on our next project!
How to Pledge!
Choose your minis!
You can start with the box option for the best savings or build your own custom order! Every mini in this Kickstarter can be bought separately!
- Add to your pledge amount for any stretch goals you want Simply increase your pledge amount!
After the project you will receive a website link and a Voucher Code:
Follow the link, add your items to the cart and input your code on checkout!
- In the final checkout you can pick any items to the value of your pledge, and change your mind on what you want.
- You can add to your pledge after the kickstarter. Simply pay the difference on checkout!
- Voucher Codes and website link will be emailed to you approximately 1-2 weeks after the kickstarter!
- Shipping is charged during checkout via our website (prices at bottom of page)
Shipping Date: November 2018
We have decided to give ourselves plenty of time for this campaign. our goal is to deliver early based on the recent performance of our larger Dwarf Kickstarter. We'd rather be early than late, hence the duration of this campaign :)!
Stretch-Goal Add-On: Pledge must be increased for all backers who want to add the item to their pledge.
Stretch Goal Freebie/KS Exclusive: A free addition to box set backers. For non box set backers you can still order it at the defined price
- Heavily discounted and the lowest prices to buy these minis!
- Limited quantity on first production run. Be the first to get them!
- Community engagement! Be part of the feedback and development!
- Progress Updates! See the minis as they pass through the stages of production!
All of our miniatures are cast in resin; best known for it's ability to capture detail.
We are continuously improving our pipeline in an attempt to create the highest quality miniatures on the market at reasonable prices!
We use jewellery/dental grade 3D printing and a renowned casting surface to ensure the highest level of detail is passed through the production pipeline!
Test out some of our minis with a choice of Trolls, Orcs, Goblins and Creatures! Black Friday offers going live soon. (dwarves not included in Black Friday offers)
We have just revealed over 30 percent of our Dwarf Casts and for this Kickstarter we are offering the opportunity to order the Dwarves at KS prices. KS prices will end at the end of this campaign!
*Please do not add shipping to your pledge amount!** Shipping will be paid separately during checkout via the online store
- UK (Orders less than £50) £4
- UK (Orders over £50) Free shipping
- Europe (Orders Less than £200) £8
- Europe (Orders Over £200) Free Shipping
- RoW (Orders Less than £300) £12
- RoW (Orders Over £300) Free Shipping
Risks and challenges
Risks and challenges
The one main risk that we have to acknowledge is the potential for this campaign to go well beyond our expectations in terms of demand. We are hoping for a great response, but demand beyond our expectations could be the main risk for delays. Our last Kickstarter was very manageable in terms of scale and we have the ability to cater to a larger response. There is of course a point where production levels could influence the time of delivery.
This is our smallest Kickstarter yet. Our previous campaign is well into production and comfortable for our outlined shipping date.
From the experience of 2 kickstarters under our belt, we have ironed out our pipeline and improved the production process. We aim to cater our kickstarters accordingly, to be a comfortable size to ensure we hit our goals.
We have allowed a 11 month period for production which is potentially more than we need if the project is inline with our previous project, but we'd rather be early as opposed to late. Our previous campaign was over twice the size in terms of mini quantity and is on track for the same time period. Our biggest goal is to break the Kickstarter trend and be early on this campaign. We hope we can achieve that but we'd be happy to fulfil the orders on time.
Each campaign comes with it's own challenges and it's own risks. We always have to take into account unforeseen circumstances. We feel very prepared but are not capable of foreseeing any future hurdles. From our experience they tend to be small ones.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (20 days)