Follow us on Social Media to keep an eye on what we're up to! Links below:
Pledge Manager - By KingPledger
Pledge the amount for the miniatures you want and then define exactly what you want in the post 'Kickstarter Pledge Manager'!
Pick either just the miniatures you want? Or start with our heavily discounted Starter pledges and add on any extras to your pledge amount!
- 50+ individual miniatures- 28mm scale-High Quality Resin
- Freebies: Pledge over £110 to get the freebies ......for free! If you've spent less than £110 but still want one or all of the freebies, simply add the cost outlined in the picture to your pledge.
- Shipping will be added after the kickstarter. For Shipping Rates scroll to the bottom of the page. Please do not add it to your pledge amount.
Atlantis Miniatures is a small UK miniature company. We've been working away solidly for nearly a year to bring our first range of miniatures to life. We love what we do and can't wait to get started on our next range. Up to this point we have been completely self funded and will go forward with the money raised into our next projects. It's common practice for companies to use kickstarter and the money generated to cover the labour costs needed to put a kickstarter together. This is not the case with our kickstarter. All money will go towards 3D printing, casting, packaging and the distribution of this range. The profits will go towards the conceptualisation of the next range! If the kickstarter goes beyond our expectations we will expand and look at employing some more talented artists!
All Concepts/Sculpting – Dan Jack
Artist's page coming soon. Link will be provided below when it's set up.
3D Prints/ Quality
- 7 Freebies and 2 Kickstarter Exclusive Freebies (9 in Total) added to all orders of £110 or above.
- 10 freebies if you pledged before the 20th July and are eligible for our Goblin Baby/Baby Dragon!
- If you pledge less than the £110 you can still get the miniatures by adding the price shown in the image to your order!
Kickstarter Exclusive Miniatures/Additional Freebies!
Meet our Kickstarter Exclusives! Available to all backers who pledge over £110 or buy them separately!
Super Exclusive Kickstarter Special!!
How does this Exclusive work?!
This miniature is only available to orders that meet the following criteria. The following criteria are part of what it makes it so exclusive! Pledge must be over £30 not including shipping costs Pledge must be made before the 20th July.
This miniature is extremely exclusive:
- One per backer!
- Can not be bought separately
- Available to backers who pledge in the next 6 days only and over £30 before the end of the campaign.
- Available only on Kickstarter and will not go to standard retail!
- No limit to the amount of backers who can meet the criteria, just the criteria to meet .....
- Backers who have already met the criteria will get the miniature.
- Backers who have pledged below the spending criteria but want to up their pledge before the end can still get the exclusive!
- Simply back any amount before the 20th and ensure you meet the spending criteria before the end of the Campaign/ Post Kickstarter Pledge Manager and you will receive the mini!
14K - Goblin Explosive Set
15k - Goblin Wizard Mount
Wizard Individual (image coming soon)
16K - Goblin Assassin/Thief (FREEBIE)
17k - Ettin
18k - Troll Shaman
19k - Giant
20k - Yeti
21k - Goblin Aventurer
22k- Wyvern Adoleescent
23k - War Dogs
24k - Orc Handler + Hyenas
25k - Forest Troll
27K - Orc Bull Hybrid
28k - Goblin Arachnid Centaur
30k - Goblin King
32k - Goblin Minotaur Guard
What are we working towards!
Currently Locked Stretch Goals!
- 34k - Magma Trolls - Approx. $52,893 €48,720
- 36k - Orc King (Giant) - Approx. $56,011 €51,561
- 38k - Archer Assassin - Approx. $59,123 €54,451
- 40k - Goblin Executioner - Approx. $62,229 €57,290
Why are there no pictures of the upcoming stretch goals?
We have taken requests from the community, selected our favourites and the most popular options to compose our stretch goal list! Sculpts will be revealed throughout the duration of this kickstarter! These stretch goals are locked in and the rest of the list will be reordered and revealed if we get to 25k!
What Can I add to my Order?
- Any of the sets shown below!
- Any Stretch Goal Add Ons
- Pledged over £110? Want several copies of a freebie? Simply add the individual price of each extra copy to your pledge.
- Pledged under £110? Want to pay to have the freebie miniatures?Simply add the individual prices to your pledge amount to get the miniatures.!
Combined Sets/ Add Ons
Why Kickstarter ?
Kickstarter is a fantastic platform that allows small companies like ourselves to generate the funds needed to pay for production. Producing miniatures isn't a cheap process and by using kickstarter it will help us to break through this wall of entry. We could of course release one miniature at a time. But by using kickstarter we can make a swift start and release a coherent collection of Goblins, Orcs and Trolls!
By supporting this project, you are helping Atlantis Miniatures to enter the next phase. We will be able to print the rest of the range and release our Goblins, Orcs and Trolls to the public. We are extremely proud of our range of over 50 unique, highly detailed and dynamically posed characters!
How much am I saving by joining the kickstarter?
From the start, we have knocked off approximately 14-35% off the entire range for the kickstarter! On top of this saving we have the additional savings on the Combo Sets and to top it off additional savings if you manage to grab hold of an early bird!
Why should you trust us?
We're already half way there! We have already sculpted all of our miniatures leaving us to focus mainly on production. The entire production process is being handled by renowned and well established companies that have years of experience dealing with miniature production, kick-starters and large orders.
All packages will be shipped from the UK. Shipping will be added after the kickstarter has finished. Our post-kickstarter pledge manager will allow you to add the shipping costs!
Why February 2016 fulfilment?
We may have already got our sculpts to a presentable level. But were not content with the quality yet. We've scheduled a further two months to improve the sculpts and to ensure we are producing some of the best sculpts on the market. February 2016, also provides us with a buffer period to address any issues in production we may face
Risks and challenges
The main risk in this project is a delay in shipping.
This can happen for two main reasons:
1.Demand is far greater than expected
We have taken into account all possible outcomes for this kickstarter. We've had plenty of meetings with the team were using for casting the miniatures and have outlined different methods to ensure we can meet demand. If we are fortunate for the demand to go way past our expectations the effect may be that we push forward the shipping dates, But we will openly declare this before the end of the kickstarter if we feel we need longer. This will allow you to cancel your pledge if you are concerned or unhappy with the additional wait.
2. Issues in production. I have no doubt that we may have to rework a few designs and get the odd sculpt reprinted here and there. But that really is a small issue. The next stage is Casting, and I have full confidence in the service/company we are using. They are industry professionals with a wealth of experience at their disposal and have worked with a lot of the major companies known for their quality.
Besides these two main issues we'll remain honest and keep you informed on how things are going. It really has been a pleasure interacting with the community, getting feedback and generally just keeping communication levels at a high standard. We will maintain the same approach to everything we do and feel free to get involved and let us know your thoughts!
Lets get these miniatures onto the tabletops!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)